Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Dyno Tuning in CT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 01:04 PM
blown81bu
Safety Car

Received 233 Likes on 166 Posts

There is no other side mr. Kinder it is what it is and u even admitted to damages..nothing more to say...
Old 04-11-2014, 08:45 AM
ZAKO6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone reading this in CT i live in the manchester and I made the drive to slowhawk. I would recommend them. I installed a A&A kit on my car this winter and some LT headers.
I would recommend slowhawk, car drives better than ever. Idle, wide open, cruising. Its like nothing was done to the car until you mash it someone added almost 200hp to the wheels.
I have 2 close vette buddies that got their car tuned at slowhawk and im sure they wouldnt mind me speaking for them in saying that they are very happy. In fact they were the ones who recommended me to Don.
One was a 02 Z06, headers, cam, clutch made 430 whp and the other is built 99' LS1 running 17 psi on a novi 2200 or YSI....can't remember.
Don had a wide variety of stuff at the shop from simple bolt ons to high HP cars he was working on. I feel confident in recommending him for any kind of build with a LS platform.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:18 PM
PRIMAL
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just drove the 2hrs myself and dropped my y2k Hardtop off at Slowhawk for some work.
Thanks Don

Quick Reply: Dyno Tuning in CT?