Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Ocean City, MD...Rod Run!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 05:11 PM
MMA FIGHTER2
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in a white frc with a black hood Allways ready to play
Old 05-21-2011, 07:13 PM
cyoul8rnj
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'10-'12

It's quiet over there in the carousel garage??
Old 05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
juicedz06
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by juicedz06
hope not! I'm going to street race
I raced nearly non stop and never got busted, had an interesting 3 way race with that camo supra and the blue gt500 right past a cop that didn't even pull out.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:43 PM
TriplBlk
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im just gonna say.....DAMN that was fun haha

I wish I would have met you all personally. I think I saw C5kid but and another member but that was it. I even went to the meet lol. Eh maybe next year

Last edited by TriplBlk; 05-22-2011 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:25 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Received 115 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper TT
Bruce, come by Hooters. I should be around there this evening. Gotta put my son's booster seat in and head on down.
You were to popular to be around With all the autograph signing, photoshoots. I couldnt even get on the redcarpet and I even told them I knew Kyle/1blownLT1Z06 and they laughed at me
LOL! I seen you running around and you were snapping necks all over the place. We really need a night rental at MIR asap.... I need to get the ET down before the super hot weather comes through
Old 05-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by juicedz06
I raced nearly non stop and never got busted, had an interesting 3 way race with that camo supra and the blue gt500 right past a cop that didn't even pull out.
The part thats interesting about this statement is.... its freaking true I was 4 cars back from them when they took the hit and then the supra was literally waiving at us down the street, GT500 wasn't that impressive and didnt want to play when I came up. I wasn't good enough I guess I really couldnt believe it when I looked over seen the cop sitting there and I was like OMG they are all 3 toast.... then the cop finally pulls out after the 20 cars going by rather quickly and I see the cop pull up in the bus lane beside the supra and didnt say anything and kept going.

I admit I was stupid and did race down there. I did get lucky and got a warning after peeling off once and a cop was 4 cars back at 3am. Good times and look forward to taking all the pent up anger to the track soon
Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 PM
01z0666
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice to meet some of you guys.i saw mmafighter riding around,met fartpipe and some of those guys,friday night was deff the shyt,i got popped saturday night along with a friend who got popped 30 minutes later,what crap.the race with juicedz06,my friends camo supra was sick,until you saw 15 cars all slam brakes hahahaha

**for anyone wondering who i am i was the black c5z w/polished classics,kb blower hood,and open down pipes who was whistling and brake boosting EVERYWHERE haha
Old 05-23-2011, 07:36 AM
C5kid
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by MMA FIGHTER2
I'm in a white frc with a black hood Allways ready to play
damn, i rev'd my motor pretty good @ you when you were in a turning lane. Was hoping to meet up w/ ya later but couldn't find ya.

Next time
Old 05-23-2011, 09:57 AM
juicedz06
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Fartpipe
The part thats interesting about this statement is.... its freaking true I was 4 cars back from them when they took the hit and then the supra was literally waiving at us down the street, GT500 wasn't that impressive and didnt want to play when I came up. I wasn't good enough I guess I really couldnt believe it when I looked over seen the cop sitting there and I was like OMG they are all 3 toast.... then the cop finally pulls out after the 20 cars going by rather quickly and I see the cop pull up in the bus lane beside the supra and didnt say anything and kept going.

I admit I was stupid and did race down there. I did get lucky and got a warning after peeling off once and a cop was 4 cars back at 3am. Good times and look forward to taking all the pent up anger to the track soon
damn that was like heaven down there! Fran was with me during that race, we both thought we'd be getting pulled over wish I had that supra/me/gt500 past a cop on video

I'll be at the next one in the fall!

I kept trying to get that out in front black mustang with the nice paint job to race but it never happened
Old 05-23-2011, 10:16 AM
Viper TT
Burning Brakes

You were to popular to be around With all the autograph signing, photoshoots. I couldnt even get on the redcarpet and I even told them I knew Kyle/1blownLT1Z06 and they laughed at me
LOL! I seen you running around and you were snapping necks all over the place. We really need a night rental at MIR asap.... I need to get the ET down before the super hot weather comes through

You would've been fine if you hadn't mentioned Kyle's name. Kyle has been banned from all Hooters nationwide for excessive breast fondling.

I'm game for an evening MIR rental. I'm upgrading the intercooler and fuel system this week to target that illusive 6.9x timeslip.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:40 PM
Kyle Lemish
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Just BC you guys got the VIP treatment by mentioning my name and don't want to give away how you got it, is fine with me!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:16 PM
cyoul8rnj
Pro

St. Jude Donor '08-'10-'12

http://youtu.be/6mrUZGL3als
http://youtu.be/eEwGJwEAdtQ
http://youtu.be/HpL2JJ9DNFQ

Last edited by cyoul8rnj; 05-23-2011 at 02:21 PM. Reason: additions
Old 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by blownlt1&c6z
Just BC you guys got the VIP treatment by mentioning my name and don't want to give away how you got it, is fine with me!
Yeah I threw your name around a lot while down there. I got a ticket, a warning and slapped by a small fat asian woman with a stange looking kid and a faded C4ZR1 shirt that didnt fit! Anything you need to tell us Kyle?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:46 PM
Fartpipe
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Viper TT

You would've been fine if you hadn't mentioned Kyle's name. Kyle has been banned from all Hooters nationwide for excessive breast fondling.

I'm game for an evening MIR rental. I'm upgrading the intercooler and fuel system this week to target that illusive 6.9x timeslip.
Any chance of getting a tow strap hooked to the front of my car when you run in the other lane?

I'm gonna need a hail marry to get this pig in the 10.2's now
Old 05-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Kyle Lemish
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah I threw your name around a lot while down there. I got a ticket, a warning and slapped by a small fat asian woman with a stange looking kid and a faded C4ZR1 shirt that didnt fit! Anything you need to tell us Kyle?
Please tell my ex-wife (Your baby momma) to stop stalking us!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:59 AM
TriplBlk
Safety Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ill post some of my shots of the cars

In some ways I wish the Roll bar was Red so it would pop, but also like how it follows the theme of the car

Quick Reply: Ocean City, MD...Rod Run!!