Go Back   Corvette Forum > Upcoming Events and Regional Discussion > Northeast
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia
Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 12-04-2001, 04:43 AM   #1
C5_PIG
CF Senior Member

Default Thanks ElDiablo.

Adam, I would like to thank you for the awesome job you did with this cruis especially on such short notice. Let's see if we can do it again and I'm not talking about Springtime either.

I would also like to mention great pics from yourself, Pkmoose and My00C5. Those are some awesome pics, I would like you guys to e-mail them to me. When I right click them and save them I can't view them. I get a pic of funny looking characters (eg. oggox vooosss) no pic just symbols.

I would also like to apologize to Ike. I think I almost caused him to collide with Chris on the GSP, had no where else to go. SORRY. Also to Chris(Dngr) I'm truly sorry of what happned to you ,but glad you are alright. Hope to see ya in a new Vette soon.
C5_PIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 11:21 AM   #2
ElDiablo
CF Senior Member

Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (C5_PIG)

Thanks. It was a lot of fun. We'll do it again. This time with dinner and longer drive.

I'll e-mail you all the pic's in few min.
ElDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 12:08 PM   #3
pkmoose
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In III Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pkmoose

nicely stated :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
pkmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 03:00 PM   #4
DngrZne
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to DngrZne
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (pkmoose)

Thanks :) It looks like the parents are going to keep me out of a Vette for a few years, and are instead making me get a truck. To me this means Lightning. If I can't have the handling ov a Vette I can at least get the acceleration.

Chris
DngrZne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 04:40 PM   #5
wsaracen
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to wsaracen
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (DngrZne)

hahahahaha. Ford :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:
wsaracen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 06:23 PM   #6
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (wsaracen)

Quote:
Now the two of you Dorks can get off out forum together.. :) :jester :jester
Chris@East Coast Supercharging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 06:33 PM   #7
robiferretti
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to robiferretti
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (CHRIS NJ C5)

Quote:

HAHAHA, if only we were so lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could even get rid of flood control when they leave! :cheers:
robiferretti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:15 AM   #8
pkmoose
CF Senior Member
Cruise-In III Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pkmoose

Quote:
Adam, I would like to thank you for the awesome job you did with this cruis especially on such short notice. Let's see if we can do it again and I'm not talking about Springtime either.

I would also like to mention great pics from yourself, Pkmoose and My00C5. Those are some awesome pics, I would like you guys to e-mail them to me. When I right click them and save them I can't view them. I get a pic of funny looking characters (eg. oggox vooosss) no pic just symbols.

I would also like to apologize to Ike. I think I almost caused him to collide with Chris on the GSP, had no where else to go. SORRY. Also to Chris(Dngr) I'm truly sorry of what happned to you ,but glad you are alright. Hope to see ya in a new Vette soon.
deserves a TTT, thanks again ElDiablo, I for one realize now that my car actually has a steering wheel :)
pkmoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 05:38 AM   #9
DngrZne
CF Senior Member

Send a message via AIM to DngrZne
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (robiferretti)

Quote:

HAHAHA, if only we were so lucky :lol: :lol: :lol:

We could even get rid of flood control when they leave! :cheers:
:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:
DngrZne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 04:34 PM   #10
Ikester
CF Senior Member
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Send a message via AIM to Ikester

I would also like to apologize to Ike. I think I almost caused him to collide with Chris on the GSP, had no where else to go. SORRY. Also to Chris(Dngr) I'm truly sorry of what happned to you ,but glad you are alright. Hope to see ya in a new Vette soon.[/QUOTE]

C5_pig-

No, dont worry about it. I moved cause I saw you running out of road. It was also my fault for not looking to my right. I should have known that Viper could be at my side within seconds after leaving the toll booth. I think I had more fun going home tearing up the parkway than I did at the Mountain!
Ikester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 05:42 PM   #11
my00c5
CF Senior Member

Send a message via ICQ to my00c5
Default Re: Thanks ElDiablo. (eamador11)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
my00c5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 05:42 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Upcoming Events and Regional Discussion > Northeast
Reload this Page Thanks ElDiablo.