Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

*Special* TTP Bolt-On & Full Dyno Tunes

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:34 AM
TTPMatt
Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *Special* TTP Bolt-On & Full Dyno Tunes

For all C5 and C6 Models.

As we rejoin Corvetteforum.com I'd like to offer you guys some specials on our dyno tunes. We offer two types of tunes:

Sale Price of $225.00 (Normally $250.00) - Bolt-On Dyno Tune: Includes all dyno time, color printouts, WOT A/F tuning, custom timing table, ses code removal, fan settings, trans tuning.
- Note: This only applies to "bolt-on" cars with no internal engine modifications and no forced induction. Nitrous cars do apply without internal engine work.

Sale Price of $350.00 (Normally $525.00) - Full Dyno Tune: Includes the full bolt-on dyno tune plus idle tune, part throttle street tuning.
- Note: This applies for all internal engine modification work and forced induction.
- Once you pay the full dyno tune price all retunes are done at the bolt-on dyno tune price of $250.

This special will be good until the end of August. You can schedule your appointment in after August, but we do require a $50 deposit + 7% sales tax of $53.50 deposit due on appointment.

If you have any questions or to schedule your appointment call Billy our office manager at 973 365 2270.

- Matt
Old 08-15-2007, 02:26 PM
reddevl
Pro

Hey matt its me prasad (reddevl or the loud red c6 that came late for the tune).

How ya been trying to bounce around with my finances to purchase more mods from you guys.

just to let you guys know matt stayed 3 hours past 5 p.m. to specifically work on a tune for the c6 and got rid all of the CEL's on my vette.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:31 AM
TTPMatt
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by reddevl
Hey matt its me prasad (reddevl or the loud red c6 that came late for the tune).

How ya been trying to bounce around with my finances to purchase more mods from you guys.

just to let you guys know matt stayed 3 hours past 5 p.m. to specifically work on a tune for the c6 and got rid all of the CEL's on my vette.
What's going Prasad? How's the car running?

A lot of times in our business things do not go as planned (For instance, obeying the rules setforth that I cannot dyno after 6pm, lol), we try to work around them as best as possible. We are working 14-18 hour days right now to try and get some of our projects out of here.

Let me know whenever you need something, PM or call the shop.

Hope to see you soon prasad.

- Matt

Get notified of new replies

To *Special* TTP Bolt-On & Full Dyno Tunes

Quick Reply: *Special* TTP Bolt-On & Full Dyno Tunes