Corvette Club ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 12:02 PM
bullybully1
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Corvette Club ?

I used "search" but could not come up with a relevant topic.
I have had 4 Corvettes in the past. I have a C7 on order which "should be " delivered in December. How do I join the club ??
Hendersonville, North Carolina.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 920 Likes on 465 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

What club are you referring to?? A local club? The National Corvette Museum?
Old 10-27-2013, 06:08 PM
bullybully1
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

A club that allows me to be in Corvette Corrals such as Road Atlanta, Daytona, VIR etc.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:59 AM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 920 Likes on 465 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

If I understand correctly, membership in a Corvette club is not necessary to enter Corvette Corrals at any of the racing venues. When we have purchased tickets in the past for the ALMS races at Laguna Seca, one of the options is to purchase attendance & parking in the Corvette Corral. It is an added cost on top of your admission ticket, but really nothing to expensive. Check the ticket sales page of the racing venues you want to attend and look for Corrals.
Corvette clubs come in all different variations - there are social clubs, racing clubs, tech clubs, cruising clubs. Do some research in your local area and find one that fits what you want out of it. Personally I enjoy being a member of a Corvette club, it has added to my enjoyment of Corvettes for over 40 years.
Enjoy your Corvette.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:26 AM
BarryBum
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Your welcome to join our "club", Rutherford County Corvettes just a few miles down the road from Hendersonville. We are an active group of Corvette enthusiasts that have a great time. We have 175 members in our group and close to 100 Corvettes. Our group includes people from Western NC and Upstate SC but also ventures over to some members in the Eastern TN area. We normally get together about once a month for either a Corvette Cruise to a scenic location or a car show and we do one major event in the spring every year held in Forest City NC, its called Corvettes For Vets, its an all Corvette event. We always have a great time whenever we do get together. We aren't a club in the normal sense of the word, we are a facebook club. That's how we communicate, we don't have officers or dues or political meetings....we just love our Corvettes and enjoy our Corvette friends.
If your interested just look for us on Facebook, Rutherford County Corvettes.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Club ?

Quick Reply: Corvette Club ?