Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Daniels Chevrolet - thumbs up

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Snowwolfe
Le Mans Master

Received 879 Likes on 464 Posts

Default Daniels Chevrolet - thumbs up

Recently had to take my C6 GS in for a minor fix and decided to use Daniels Chevrolet in Colorado Springs since they were recommended.
All I can say is wow about the service. After finding out the job could not be completed within an hour or two they offered me a ride home (25 miles one way) which I accepted. Furthermore they offered to come pick me up after the job was completed and take me back to pick up my car. When I finally picked it up they lowered the price of the final bill because it was not finished in time. Plus they called me 4 times in the day they had it to advise me of the progress.
I highly recommend their service department.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Haxzaw
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snowwolfe
Recently had to take my C6 GS in for a minor fix and decided to use Daniels Chevrolet in Colorado Springs since they were recommended.
All I can say is wow about the service. After finding out the job could not be completed within an hour or two they offered me a ride home (25 miles one way) which I accepted. Furthermore they offered to come pick me up after the job was completed and take me back to pick up my car. When I finally picked it up they lowered the price of the final bill because it was not finished in time. Plus they called me 4 times in the day they had it to advise me of the progress.
I highly recommend their service department.
Would you mind giving me the name of your service advisor? I have not been happy with the one I usually get. I'm considering using Al Serra or Corvette Central instead at this point.
Old 11-07-2014, 02:08 PM
CO YGOSLOW
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Haxzaw
Would you mind giving me the name of your service advisor? I have not been happy with the one I usually get. I'm considering using Al Serra or Corvette Central instead at this point.
Would like the name as well...my service advisor was so-so and is apparently gone now (news to me). Been waiting for a call back for 6 weeks on replacement carpet.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:52 PM
CO YGOSLOW
Burning Brakes

Is there a name???
Old 11-21-2014, 11:31 AM
Snowwolfe
Le Mans Master

Received 879 Likes on 464 Posts

No, as I told you TWICE in a PM no name. I tossed the paperwork the day after picking up the car.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:40 PM
CO YGOSLOW
Burning Brakes

The post above was before your PM and it was your second PM that stated you did not have the paperwork (which would have identified the service advisor). No matter...had a good experience with Daniel's tech and new service advisor.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:30 PM
momo20
Safety Car

Received 75 Likes on 64 Posts

they are awesome up there..good group of people working there, and run a business how it should be run..the customer first!

Get notified of new replies

To Daniels Chevrolet - thumbs up

Quick Reply: Daniels Chevrolet - thumbs up