Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Need to borrow rear wheels in Denver by Sunday!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 09:09 PM
ZSTi
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to borrow rear wheels in Denver by Sunday!

Hello everyone I am trying to purchase an 07 c6 finally and the rear tires are completely shot. I plan on purchasing some different wheels soon but I need to buy/pick the car up tomorrow and don't have access to a trailer so wanted to see if anyone will let me borrow their rear wheels to drive from Castle Rock to Thornton. I would gladly pay for this if someone can help me out.

Thank you!

Last edited by ZSTi; 05-05-2014 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-20-2014, 10:21 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I didn't see this earlier and I am assuming you took care of it but if not hit me up and I will let you use mine for free (as long as you get them back in the same condition lol)
Old 04-20-2014, 11:38 PM
ZSTi
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually didn't pick it up today we are still trying to work out the title and everything so I may pick the car up today if I can get it worked out. So if I could get your number or some form of contact in case I go pick it up tomorrow that'd be great! Haha don't worry I promise no burnouts!

Edit: Walhan is a great guy, he personally contact his friend that lives closer to me and took full responsibility for me borrowing his friends wheels. The car deal ended up falling through, but I wanted to state that I really appreciated the help that he was willing to give me. It all worked out for the better, I just bought a great c5z from a member on here and am loving every minute of it!

Last edited by ZSTi; 05-05-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Need to borrow rear wheels in Denver by Sunday!

Quick Reply: Need to borrow rear wheels in Denver by Sunday!