Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Colorado Springs work

Old 04-16-2014, 06:15 PM
derekdj87
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Colorado Springs work

I am going to be going overseas for awhile and I need a place in the springs that my wife can drop off my car for repairs while I am gone.

Rebuilt Trans, currently grinds in fourth and I want a couple upgrades done to make it stronger.
Clutch replacement
Differential rebuild, car has 103k miles on it
Rebuilt Torque tube
Engine and Trans mounts
Dyno tune, car has headers and thats it

The car will be my daily driver/ autocross/ hpde/ time trial car. There will be other things that come up too. I have contacted RMCR and they will be getting me a quote soon. If there is any other place in the springs or south denver that you guys could recommend that would be great.

Derek
Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 PM
7LitreC5
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 645 Likes on 388 Posts

I can recommend RMCR. They've always done good work for me. My C5 is going in to RMCR soon to get the LS7 refreshed.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:15 PM
5280Racer
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or me.. I'm a certified GM tech, I own my own side business and many people can attest to quality my car is...
Old 05-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Despicable Z
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post

RMCR did my mild LS7 motor build (Heads, cam, misc other engine work), and I can't complain! They were pretty fast, Mike had good communication, and the quality of work was great.

I'm sure 5280 knows his stuff too! Wish I lived closer to Denver!
Old 05-06-2014, 12:52 AM
Stinker Toy
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by derekdj87
I am going to be going overseas for awhile and I need a place in the springs that my wife can drop off my car for repairs while I am gone.

Rebuilt Trans, currently grinds in fourth and I want a couple upgrades done to make it stronger.
Clutch replacement
Differential rebuild, car has 103k miles on it
Rebuilt Torque tube
Engine and Trans mounts
Dyno tune, car has headers and thats it

The car will be my daily driver/ autocross/ hpde/ time trial car. There will be other things that come up too. I have contacted RMCR and they will be getting me a quote soon. If there is any other place in the springs or south denver that you guys could recommend that would be great.

Derek
Try contacting the Corvette Center, located just south of Fountain (south of the raceway). Ask for Rik. He works with all the Corvette club members in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:41 AM
7LitreC5
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 645 Likes on 388 Posts

Last that I knew the Corvette Center did not do dyno tuning. That may have changed though.

Originally Posted by Stinker Toy
Try contacting the Corvette Center, located just south of Fountain (south of the raceway). Ask for Rik. He works with all the Corvette club members in Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Stinker Toy
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by 7LitreC5
Last that I knew the Corvette Center did not do dyno tuning. That may have changed though.
You are correct, they do not have a dyno.

Get notified of new replies

To Colorado Springs work

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Colorado Springs work