Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

C7 service in the Denver area

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Thedowell
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default C7 service in the Denver area

I will be driving my new C7 to the Denver area from Indianapolis next week. I will be leaving it at my condo in Highlands Ranch for the winter. I would like some recommendations for dealers to do service work while it is in Denver if I need warranty work or oil changes etc.. I would also appreciate any information on dealers to avoid. Thanks
Old 11-12-2013, 11:13 PM
5280Racer
Drifting

Elway Chevy on Colorado BLVD.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:35 PM
shotgunner
Heel & Toe

Thedowell,
We have one of our own at Elway in 5280racer. This guy is a class act and veteran to boot. I would trust him and his vette skills completely. Nice car, hope to see you around town
Old 11-19-2013, 11:56 PM
CLLOFF
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

I've used Elway Chevy on Broadway near Belleview for about 9 years for warranty and routine service on 3 vettes. Just had my 2013 in. I've been satisfied and they are close to my house.

Purifoy in Ft Lupton is the largest vette dealer in the area and does a lot of great custom and performance work too. Always worth a drive up there just to check out what's I their Vette showroom, new and used. They also have vette events in the summer. But its a little far for routine stuff.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Thedowell
Instructor

Cruise-In II Veteran

I arrived in Denver on Tuesday the 19th without any trouble either on the road or with the car. Very enjoyable 1000 mile drive. Thanks for the info on Elway Chevrolet.

Mic

Get notified of new replies

To C7 service in the Denver area

Quick Reply: C7 service in the Denver area