Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Bad news fellas..

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 07:42 AM
gilhuly
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

Glad you are OK!
Old 09-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Cspahn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike i just saw your car in person and damn it looks way worse than the pictures! And Colorado Speed and Performance is one clean *** shop!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:22 PM
5280Racer
Drifting

Originally Posted by Cspahn
Mike i just saw your car in person and damn it looks way worse than the pictures! And Colorado Speed and Performance is one clean *** shop!
yeah its depressing isn't it??!!!! Don't worry I will have a new one in a few weeks!!!!
Old 09-06-2013, 01:34 PM
BilldMyC5
Advanced

Originally Posted by Cspahn
Yes, I agree that car looks bad. I am really surprised the driver was not severely injured. I agree that Colorado Speed and Performance is an incredible shop. I am so happy Corey and Lonnie are working on my vet now. The atmosphere this shop has makes you feel like you are in your own garage. They make you feel like part of their family and that is incredible. I have interacted with a lot of other well known shops in the Denver area and this is the shop I will be using as long as I am living within the Denver area and driving a car.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Cspahn
Instructor

Originally Posted by 5280Racer
yeah its depressing isn't it??!!!! Don't worry I will have a new one in a few weeks!!!!
Im surprised that you only have the injuries that you have. Lonnie was telling me you got your eyes on a white 2010 and your thinking about doing a white black theme. Which i think would look killer.

Originally Posted by BilldMyC5
Yes, I agree that car looks bad. I am really surprised the driver was not severely injured. I agree that Colorado Speed and Performance is an incredible shop. I am so happy Corey and Lonnie are working on my vet now. The atmosphere this shop has makes you feel like you are in your own garage. They make you feel like part of their family and that is incredible. I have interacted with a lot of other well known shops in the Denver area and this is the shop I will be using as long as I am living within the Denver area and driving a car.
I agree with you and the best part for me is im only 5-10 min up the road no more driving an hour plus to places! Plus i think Lonnies black c6 sounds badass!

Quick Reply: Bad news fellas..