2014 Corvette Stingray Allocations – Phase 2!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default 2014 Corvette Stingray Allocations – Phase 2!

Chevrolet has notified us that we have a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of additional Corvette Stingray allocations to fill!!

The estimated production guide number is calculated based on each participating dealers’ Corvette retail sales (new and unused) from January 2012 through September 2013.
The estimated production guide number covers 2014 Corvette Stingray production from approximately January 2014 through the end of the 2014 Corvette Stingray production run.
Please keep in mind that the estimated production guide number is based on Chevrolet’s estimated production schedule, which remains subject to change.
Many factors affect the actual production quantities, including but not limited to product and part constraints, government requirements and evolving marketplace conditions.
Furthermore, Chevrolet is providing an estimated production guide number for the 2014 Corvette Stingray allocation groups. This allocation maybe subject to option constraints such as the current option constraints for the visible carbon fiber roof option (RPO: C2Z), and/or the Corvette Stingray Z51 Performance Package (model 1YX07 or 1YX67). Participating dealers should be aware production constraints may impact the ability to fulfill certain order configurations, and should avoid making commitments to customers until the allocation and constraints are available to the dealer in the weekly order placement cycle. Please monitor weekly constraint guide for latest constraint status.

Based on the number of names that we have on file, I am ready and willing to accept your order for a Z51 CORVETTE STINGRAY!
I can say with confidence that I can take care of you. To date, 90% of the orders that we have had placed in production, built, and shipped have been Z51 Stingrays.

Please let me know how you want your Stingray equipped, i.e. Coupe or Convertible, options, and color, and I will provide you with a price.

kenfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com

Here's more about how things work:

Choice of delivery location:
1) Here at our dealership in Montana. Fly into Billings, MT on any major airline and I will personally pick you up at the airport and bring you to the dealership for a first class in depth delivery. (we are just 20 minutes from the airport) No charge for this option.
2) At a dealership of your choice subject to the courtesy delivery fee that they will charge you. You will need to contact a dealer in your area and tell them that you have a friend in Montana ordering a new Corvette for you and that you would like them to perform a courtesy delivery for you. We have found that the fee is lower at a smaller dealership. Further, we advise that you pay the fee directly to the dealership for 2 reasons: 1) you will have leverage to assure that the car is prepped correctly and to your satisfaction, 2) you will not have to pay sales tax on the courtesy fee as it will not be added to the sale price from us on the final paperwork.
3) At the Corvette museum subject to the $990 fee for doing so that is included in the MSRP of the car if you choose this option.

Once you have decided on the delivery location I will need the following from you:

1) Your choice of delivery location including a dealer contact if you are opting for a courtesy delivery.
2) Your name as you wish it to appear on the paperwork.
3) Your home address.
4) Your phone numbers, i.e. home, office, cellular.
5) Confirmation of your desired model, color and equipment.

We require a $1000 deposit to place an order. I am happy to accept a credit card by phone for the deposit.
I will then mail you for your files:
1) Purchase agreement
2) A copy of the actual order submitted to GM
3) A copy of the GM Auto Book report detailing the standards and options of your order with pricing.

Once the car is produced I will mail you a complete packet of forms for your signature and return with your final payment.
When I receive the documents back with your check, I will prepare and mail you a 40 day temp tag and all of the paperwork that you will need to title and license your car.

Have a great day,

Ken Fichtner, Dealer
Montana’s Time Dealer of the Year for 2014
Fichtner Chevrolet
202 SE 4th Street
Laurel MT 59044
406-628-4618, Ext 103
kenfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com
www.fichtnerchevrolet.com
Serving customer’s needs since 1952!

Last edited by Ken Fichtner; 11-05-2013 at 11:38 AM.