Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intro. and request

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 03:48 PM
handsomened
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intro. and request

My name is Jeremy King, I live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada and am a lover of American muscle and personal luxury cars. Please view the attachments of my 1976. I also own a 1969 Toronado project car and a 1992 Lincoln MkVII SE.

Forums like this are a great place for enthusiasts to interact by sharing knowledge, showing off our cars and finding cars or parts. The only drawback is that you have to be at a computer to do it.

With the advent of Smart Phones and Tablets that experience can be portable, it just needs someone to write it and publish it in a language that the App world can understand.

My goal is to write and publish a series of Apps containing year by year histories of American muscle and personal luxury cars with an emphasis on pictures of each years model along with a gallery of members vehicles. As with forums it will contain a message board so we can converse and share our experiences and knowledge. Car club members can also post events and cruise nights to the message board and pages can be set up to showcase pictures from past events.

Any one with a Smart Phone or Tablet will be able to download any or all of the Apps pertaining to the cars they like totally free of charge just like membership to a forum and be able to send me pictures of their cars for addition to the gallery. The best pictures will be used to illustrate the year by year history section.

As I said before it is free of charge, it is a hobby for me and my expenses in putting this together are minimal, mostly just my time. Right now I am ready to publish about 50 of these Apps covering all the Muscle and personal luxury cars I could think of including the Corvette. I am missing a few pictures for some of the less poplar or more exotic models but I will fill them in as people send me pictures.

My request is that you guys take the time to send me pictures of your own cars for inclusion in the gallery and or the year by year history pages. Once published I will post the download link so you can enjoy and share. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My contact info is:
imjtking@gmail.com
647-787-9969
or contact me through this forum
Attached Images     
Old 03-14-2014, 07:04 PM
C7Hendy
Racer

Amazing! Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Eric ray
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome and WOW! she looks in mint condition. Good job!
Old 03-15-2014, 01:32 AM
2010BlueGS
Melting Slicks

NICE!!! Welcome to the forum from So Cal !!!
Old 03-15-2014, 08:34 AM
guappy
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Sweet looking 76
Old 03-15-2014, 08:49 AM
gilhuly
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

welcome to the forum!
Old 03-15-2014, 09:43 AM
427 Pilot
Safety Car

Welcome to CF
Old 03-16-2014, 10:42 PM
jerrysc7
Racer

Welcome to the forum!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:53 PM
DreamCarC7
Instructor

Welcome!
Old 03-17-2014, 05:09 PM
chip_500hp
Racer

Welcome
Old 03-17-2014, 10:48 PM
Chevy Cust Svc
Race Director

Received 685 Likes on 508 Posts

Originally Posted by handsomened
My name is Jeremy King, I live in Brampton, Ontario, Canada and am a lover of American muscle and personal luxury cars. Please view the attachments of my 1976. I also own a 1969 Toronado project car and a 1992 Lincoln MkVII SE.

Forums like this are a great place for enthusiasts to interact by sharing knowledge, showing off our cars and finding cars or parts. The only drawback is that you have to be at a computer to do it.

With the advent of Smart Phones and Tablets that experience can be portable, it just needs someone to write it and publish it in a language that the App world can understand.

My goal is to write and publish a series of Apps containing year by year histories of American muscle and personal luxury cars with an emphasis on pictures of each years model along with a gallery of members vehicles. As with forums it will contain a message board so we can converse and share our experiences and knowledge. Car club members can also post events and cruise nights to the message board and pages can be set up to showcase pictures from past events.

Any one with a Smart Phone or Tablet will be able to download any or all of the Apps pertaining to the cars they like totally free of charge just like membership to a forum and be able to send me pictures of their cars for addition to the gallery. The best pictures will be used to illustrate the year by year history section.

As I said before it is free of charge, it is a hobby for me and my expenses in putting this together are minimal, mostly just my time. Right now I am ready to publish about 50 of these Apps covering all the Muscle and personal luxury cars I could think of including the Corvette. I am missing a few pictures for some of the less poplar or more exotic models but I will fill them in as people send me pictures.

My request is that you guys take the time to send me pictures of your own cars for inclusion in the gallery and or the year by year history pages. Once published I will post the download link so you can enjoy and share. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My contact info is:
imjtking@gmail.com
647-787-9969
or contact me through this forum
Jeremy,

Welcome to the forum and best wishes on your ambitions! Thanks for joining us .

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 03-18-2014, 11:30 PM
markstewvette
Instructor

Welcome to corvette heaven!

Get notified of new replies

To Intro. and request