SCAMMER: SuperchargedZ

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2024, 06:36 AM
Smhanse1
Navigator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCAMMER: SuperchargedZ

I want to make all aware the user SuperchargedZ is likely a scammer. I paid him $120.00 for a C6 Rear View Mirror and only after asking me to pay via PayPal "Friends and Family" did he reveal that his "Shipping Company" was based out of Bangladesh he told me I had to pay another $100.00 to get my item shipped to me. Since then he has gone radio silent and I'm out $120.00 and no mirror. Two days ago he did tell me I had to pay another $50.00 to get my refund. Of course I told him I was done giving him money. Haven't heard anything since that last communications. I had saved all the discussions with him and filed a dispute with my credit card company. LIkely, I'll never see my money or mirror.

BEWARE
Old 04-15-2024, 11:29 AM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Sorry that happened
I’m guessing it was a new Member. That could make it suspicious
Old 04-15-2024, 05:28 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hello, this Help section is for Help with the CorvetteForum website (account issues, etc.,) and is not the place to post technical questions about Corvettes, or other questions not related to the website, as they will not be seen by other Corvette owners.

Your post is best suited in the Transactions Feedback section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-feedback-153/

Originally Posted by Smhanse1
I want to make all aware the user SuperchargedZ is likely a scammer. I paid him $120.00 for a C6 Rear View Mirror and only after asking me to pay via PayPal "Friends and Family" did he reveal that his "Shipping Company" was based out of Bangladesh he told me I had to pay another $100.00 to get my item shipped to me. Since then he has gone radio silent and I'm out $120.00 and no mirror. Two days ago he did tell me I had to pay another $50.00 to get my refund. Of course I told him I was done giving him money. Haven't heard anything since that last communications. I had saved all the discussions with him and filed a dispute with my credit card company. LIkely, I'll never see my money or mirror.

BEWARE

Get notified of new replies

To SCAMMER: SuperchargedZ

Quick Reply: SCAMMER: SuperchargedZ