Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Can't sign in at all

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2023, 02:24 PM
ThePirate
Race Director

Location: Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Can't sign in at all

I signed in using a NEW username to get to the Administrator because I can not sign in to CFOT using the Username I have used since joining here in 1998. It will not allow me to sign in. I have even tried to change my password and used the new password that CF sent me. It also was rejected as being wrong. I would like to return to OT using the name I have used since 1998. I will cancel the new username as soon as you can advise why OFF topic doesn't even show up in your list of forums. Please advise.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:54 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by piratethe
I signed in using a NEW username to get to the Administrator because I can not sign in to CFOT using the Username I have used since joining here in 1998. It will not allow me to sign in. I have even tried to change my password and used the new password that CF sent me. It also was rejected as being wrong. I would like to return to OT using the name I have used since 1998. I will cancel the new username as soon as you can advise why OFF topic doesn't even show up in your list of forums. Please advise.
In order to assist, we need more information. I have turned on PMs for your account so that you can PM us the details. We need basic information, such as your username.

If you're receiving an error message about a wrong username/password, then the only reason can be is that you entered the wrong username and/or password or it's not a match to what's on the account. There is no other possibility. Usernames are not CaSe sensitive but passwords are CaSe sensitive and they must be exact. Also note that the system does not tell you which, or both, are incorrect - username and/or password.

Offtopic only shows to logged in members and has been the case for quite some time.
Old 02-05-2023, 04:24 PM
ThePirate
Race Director

Location: Everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Got the other going. Thanks and you can delete this username - Piratethe.

Get notified of new replies

To Can't sign in at all

Quick Reply: Can't sign in at all