Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Login

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2021, 03:20 PM
tonak
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Login

My iPhone needs a complete login to enter the site, which old quickly.
Old 01-29-2021, 03:43 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tonak
My iPhone needs a complete login to enter the site, which old quickly.
Based on the few details provided, I'm assuming you mean you have to log in each time you visit with your iPhone. If so, please see the following sticky:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...xpectedly.html

We ask that new members take some time to read all Stickies and Announcements as they contain important and frequently asked information.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:39 PM
tonak
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Indeed I do have to completely login whenever I access the site on my iPhone. This is new and not the norm to me. I looked for a box to remember me and didn’t find one. I’m a 10+ yr member so not exactly new or inexperienced. My iPhone is ~3 months old though but I don’t think my login issues started then.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:46 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tonak
Indeed I do have to completely login whenever I access the site on my iPhone. This is new and not the norm to me. I looked for a box to remember me and didn’t find one. I’m a 10+ yr member so not exactly new or inexperienced. My iPhone is ~3 months old though but I don’t think my login issues started then.
There is no longer a Remember Me box because the default setting has that enabled. That's why that portion of the article has lines through it. Meaning, default login uses browser cookies.

Whatever is causing your login issue is covered in the above referenced link. That answer itself may not help, but you can see there are several different reasons why you might experience the issue and it would be merely guess if we were to say which one of the list is your issue. But since you're using a mobile device, it's likely a corrupt cookie in your browser, your browser deleting the cookie when it's closed, or perhaps a security software/add-on is deleting the cookie.

We can't fix this on our end since this issue is on the user end. So my suggestion would be to follow the article in entirety and focus on the browser cookies. Either delete them all and start over or make sure you're not using 3rd party security software or add-ons that is interfering with the cookies.

Get notified of new replies

To Login

Quick Reply: Login