Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

upload pictures

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 12:44 PM
68 l89
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default upload pictures

on 7/22 I posted the following thread and have not received a response.

once again I went to the help forum and reread the directions. I followed your suggestion and decreased my file size to 250 x 180 pixels (less than 3 KB per picture). I then tried to add images again by clicking on the mountain or insert image button. I was not able to drop and drag at all. However I was able to click on my pictures and upload. Once completed I once again never received the "insert" button to complete the installation process. I then exited and reentered trying to upload just one picture which would have only been 3 KB. Once again, I did not receive the "insert" button. Please advise as I am becoming very frustrated.

This thread was in response to several threads I have written about not being able to upload pictures. I have been trying to add pictures for over a week. I have consulted an computer analyst and even they have not been able to assist me in doing so. I have followed all of your suggestions as far as cropping, changing resolution, changing file size, etc but still I have not received the "insert" button to complete the installation process. Please advise.

Thanks.
Old 07-25-2014, 01:16 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

On 7/22 I replied to your post asking you some questions that need to be answered in order to investigate but you did not respond with the information requested in the following post:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1587421768-post9.html

I also want to ask, based on what you're seeing and what you've seen in the instructions outlined below:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/help...-pictures.html

Is the Insert button simply cuttoff?

Originally Posted by 68 l89
on 7/22 I posted the following thread and have not received a response.

once again I went to the help forum and reread the directions. I followed your suggestion and decreased my file size to 250 x 180 pixels (less than 3 KB per picture). I then tried to add images again by clicking on the mountain or insert image button. I was not able to drop and drag at all. However I was able to click on my pictures and upload. Once completed I once again never received the "insert" button to complete the installation process. I then exited and reentered trying to upload just one picture which would have only been 3 KB. Once again, I did not receive the "insert" button. Please advise as I am becoming very frustrated.

This thread was in response to several threads I have written about not being able to upload pictures. I have been trying to add pictures for over a week. I have consulted an computer analyst and even they have not been able to assist me in doing so. I have followed all of your suggestions as far as cropping, changing resolution, changing file size, etc but still I have not received the "insert" button to complete the installation process. Please advise.

Thanks.
Old 07-25-2014, 05:22 PM
s'noJob
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I uploaded pix yesterday, but today I also don't see an insert button.

UPDATE: I hit CNTL - (minus) and then I could see the button.

Last edited by s'noJob; 07-25-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: solution
Old 07-25-2014, 07:04 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Control and + or - changes the font size in your browser. You may have accidentally changed it between yesterday and today. Also, holding down the CTRL key while using the mouse wheel will change the font size and it often is done accidentally.

Originally Posted by s'noJob
I uploaded pix yesterday, but today I also don't see an insert button.

UPDATE: I hit CNTL - (minus) and then I could see the button.

Get notified of new replies

To upload pictures

Quick Reply: upload pictures