Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

double membership payment

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 08:52 AM
schulte26
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default double membership payment

Last year my paypal account was charged twice for my CF membership. Does that mean that this year's membership has already been taken care of? I've tried to get a response to this question with no luck. I love the CF but don't want to pay double membership each year. This year's membership dues are now due. I don't want my paypaL automatically charged until this is resolved. Any suggestions?
Old 07-04-2014, 12:44 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You posted this question in the Steering Committee yesterday and I replied within an hour yesterday evening:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/stee...s-payment.html

While I'm not in the membership department, and an official answer probably won't come until Monday due to the holiday, I'm pretty sure with the answer I provided.

Originally Posted by schulte26
Last year my paypal account was charged twice for my CF membership. Does that mean that this year's membership has already been taken care of? I've tried to get a response to this question with no luck. I love the CF but don't want to pay double membership each year. This year's membership dues are now due. I don't want my paypaL automatically charged until this is resolved. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply: double membership payment