Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Info on a Grand Rapids '64 SaddleTan Vert

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 08:10 PM
Sibes67
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Info on a Grand Rapids '64 SaddleTan Vert

Am doing some tracing on my recently acquired '64 Saddle Tan/Saddle Vinyl 4 spd car. White convertible top only, had Cragar Wire wheels when I bought it last month. 2 owners ago was a Richard Lepech of Grand Rapids, anyone know him or how to contact?
Before that, car was in Taylor, Mich & owned by Larry Johnson - -would like to dialogue with him too.
Have receipts of a Lucky's Speed Shop (in Mich I think), that rebuilt the motor around Feb of 2004. Thanks.
Ron
Send a PM if anyone has info.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:28 PM
Sibes67
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sibes67
Am doing some tracing on my recently acquired '64 Saddle Tan/Saddle Vinyl 4 spd car. White convertible top only, had Cragar Wire wheels when I bought it last month. 2 owners ago was a Richard Lepech of Grand Rapids, anyone know him or how to contact?
Before that, car was in Taylor, Mich & owned by Larry Johnson - -would like to dialogue with him too.
Have receipts of a Lucky's Speed Shop (in Mich I think), that rebuilt the motor around Feb of 2004. Thanks.
Ron
Send a PM if anyone has info.
Heard from the P.O. in Taylor, who said before him the car was in Kentucky...all I know on ownership trail. However, car was originally sold in Trail, British Columbia but I have no names. One thing, this car has a 4.56 rear end differential, almost had to have been raced at one time. And I believe this 64 was a fuelie originally. Any leads appreciated, thanks.
Sibes 67

Quick Reply: Info on a Grand Rapids '64 SaddleTan Vert