Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Mid America Motorworks' Cruisefest 2011

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 05:50 PM
0Deb@midamerica
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid America Motorworks' Cruisefest 2011

Event Dates: June 9-11, 2011

Make plans now to attend Cruisefest 2011. This is the 2nd year this event will be hosted at Mid America Motorworks' corporate campus in Effingham, IL. This three-day event, in conjunction with Corvette Action Center's 7th Annual Gathering, is jam packed with activities for only $25 per person!

Event highlights include:
  • Seminars presented by Mike Yager, Paul Koerner, and other Mid America Motorworks Technical Advisors
  • Non-Sanctioned Low-Speed Autocross - winner will receive 2 tickets to the Oak Ridge Boys concert at the Effingham Performance Center on 6/10/11
  • Wine Tasting and Tour at a new Effingham Winery, Tuscan Hills, that will opening mid-June (Visit their website for more information: www.http://effinghamwinery.com)
  • Road Tour and Downtown Show and Shine sponsored by the Effingham Convention & Visitors Bureau
  • Fun and family-style awards dinner complete with entertainment
While this event is open to all Corvette owners, it is also a great chance to meet several forum members, administrators, moderators and guest presenters of the Corvette Action Center, who will be holding their 7th Annual general membership meeting during Cruisefest. Corvette Action Center is the ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information and has over 22,000 members all over the world. As an attendee of Cruisefest, you will have an opportunity put the names to faces of your online friends, meet many of the Corvette Action Center and Mid America Motorworks staff members, and participate in all of the great Corvette Action Center and Mid America Motorworks sponsored events.

Your Registration Fee Includes:
  • 3-day event admission and parking to all Cruisefest events at Mid America Motorworks' Corporate Campus.
  • Thursday Lunch
  • Thursday Afternoon Low-Speed Autocross: you do not have to pre-register if you would only like to be a spectator (pre-registration is required for participation - limited number)
  • Thursday Afternoon Tuscan Hills Winery Tour (pre-registration is required)
  • Saturday Road Tour & Downtown Show and Shine
  • **Cost of Lunch on Saturday is not included. There are Downtown Restaurants to choose from. A Downtown map will be provided with all shopping and eating venues denoted.**
  • Saturday Evening Awards Dinner
  • A special Cruisefest event t-shirt will be for sale throughout the event at the MY Garage Museum and Retail Store!
Additional Special Event: As an attendee of Cruisefest, you will get the opportunity to purchase Oak Ridge Boys concert tickets at a special Mid America Motorworks' rate. The concert will be at the Effingham Performance Center on 6/10/11 at 8pm. Tickets are not yet available for sale. Effingham Performance Center's website: www.http://theepc.org

**For your convenience, The Fairfield Inn & Suites has agreed to block off rooms for this event. In order to get the special rate, you must call 217-540-5454 and used the code CRUISEFEST. The hotel is located at 1111 N. Henrietta St. Exit 160, Effingham, IL. It has 65 rooms. Indoor pool. Exercise room. Whirlpool. Continental breakfast. Three floors with elevator. Small pets. Non-smoking.

To Register: http://www.mamotorworks.com/corvette...461-11464.html
Old 02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

I signed up for that today along with Funfest. Cruise Fest is a fun and slower paces weekend then Funfest. You get to be more personal with everyone. it is a good time. And party, yeah you could say that they party a little.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 PM
Tuxblacray
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey All,

I am a long time member of CF and C3VR Registry. I have not been on either for some time due to career changes and some new G-rage projects. At any rate C3 Fest should be a great time to get together and visit with other C3 Folks.

During this time the folks of the C3VR Registry will be holding their annual gathering. Becuase of this I have contracted a special deal with the Days Inn at Effingham for room rates.

There will also be some evening meals provided as well. If this is of interest to this group I will extend the offer here as well.

You can view the details of this offer by clicking on this CORVETTE LINK.

Mind you I am not trying to persuade you to another site but just want to pass on the savings to other C3 enthusiasts.

If you do register please reply to this thread and I will keep posted a list of the CF members who will be attending.

thanks! Tux...

Last edited by Tuxblacray; 02-26-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Mid America Motorworks' Cruisefest 2011

Quick Reply: Mid America Motorworks' Cruisefest 2011