Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

allignment shop

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 06:00 PM
pinoyvette
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default allignment shop

im getting my new wheels/tires mounted on wed...now i need a reputable allignment shop to get it alligned right...do you guys know of a shop you would only let do this kind of job on your vettes...thx a lot
Old 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
zo6lou
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ernie,

I can do it at my shop no problem.

Lou
Old 03-17-2009, 12:25 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

If you don't use Lou above I have always had great success with several different vettes (C4s and C5s) using Addison Alignment in Addison, IL, the owner Jim (who does all his own work) is a very knowlegable and super nice guy to deal with!

If you use him book him soon b/c b/f the weather gets too good as he has been enjoying his golf more and more these days I hear!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:18 AM
bilx013
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Originally Posted by BLOWN ECS Z06
If you don't use Lou above I have always had great success with several different vettes (C4s and C5s) using Addison Alignment in Addison, IL, the owner Jim (who does all his own work) is a very knowlegable and super nice guy to deal with!

If you use him book him soon b/c b/f the weather gets too good as he has been enjoying his golf more and more these days I hear!
I second Jimmy Bologna. Myself and my family have been using Jim for over 20 years.

Get notified of new replies

To allignment shop

Quick Reply: allignment shop