Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Looking for ClearBra Venture Shield Installer References in STL

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
NB68
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Looking for ClearBra Venture Shield Installer References in STL

I'm considering doing the Ventureshield Clear bra and thought I'd check here first if anyone in STL Missouri has had this done and could recommend an installer.
Thx,
Nick
Old 04-01-2008, 09:48 PM
tah81
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I had the UltraShield on my 99 coupe and got another one 3M shield put on my 02 coupe. Go to Dalo Auto Glass Tinting in Ellisville, Mo (St. Louis). Their website is www.daloautoglasstinting.com. Ask for Brian. They have great service and prices. Tom.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Cobfree
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dalo

Originally Posted by tah81
I had the UltraShield on my 99 coupe and got another one 3M shield put on my 02 coupe. Go to Dalo Auto Glass Tinting in Ellisville, Mo (St. Louis). Their website is www.daloautoglasstinting.com. Ask for Brian. They have great service and prices. Tom.
Are you still happy with the Dalo Glass? I just had my 68 painted and was thinking about putting it on
Old 08-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Texas_Venom
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I installed Ventureshield for 8 years and no longer offer it. It is a non top coated film and is just not durable compared to the self healing films like Suntek and Xpel Ultimate. I would stay away from Ventureshield and go with either of the films I mentioned if it is an option for you. I promise you will be much happier in the long run.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Cobfree
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys never fail to provide valuable advise. Did some research and 3-M bought Ventureshield and renamed it. The shop that I just came back from was removing Ventureshield and from a Vette and installing Xpel.
thanks a lot as it helps me not make the same mistake.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Texas_Venom
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No worries. Ventureshield was a great film for its time. But as with anything else films improve with technology so its out dated. AS of now we think Suntek and Xpel Ultimate are the best two films out. If new films come out that are better... and pass the testing process... then we will offer them and promote them.

Sorry to hear about the looting up in that area. Its a shame when that happens... and I can only think these types of events are going to get worse and worse in the future.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for ClearBra Venture Shield Installer References in STL

Quick Reply: Looking for ClearBra Venture Shield Installer References in STL