Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Strats in Villa Park

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Monster231
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Strats in Villa Park

Hi Guys
Its been a while!!! Im still here and should me making some appearances this summer. My motorcyle club gets together at strats every wed night for the past 4 years. this wed. we were forced to leave because a bunch of vette guys were givin them lip! Just wondering if anyone from here was there and they know what happened
Old 05-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Monster231
Hi Guys
Its been a while!!! Im still here and should me making some appearances this summer. My motorcyle club gets together at strats every wed night for the past 4 years. this wed. we were forced to leave because a bunch of vette guys were givin them lip! Just wondering if anyone from here was there and they know what happened

Hey bro, been a long time where you been and hope all is well! ALthough I live 5 minutes from there I never attend any cruise nights at STRATS b/c too many other options and I have 0 knowlege on this subject!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Stilcrazee
Melting Slicks

The owner of the place told you guys to stay out? If you need a place to go check with Frank down at Mickeys on St Charles road or Billys on Addison Road north of North Avenue. (right down the street from me, where you got the lowering bolts)

How many guys show up?
Old 05-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Monster231
Safety Car

Originally Posted by BLOWN ECS Z06
Hey bro, been a long time where you been and hope all is well! ALthough I live 5 minutes from there I never attend any cruise nights at STRATS b/c too many other options and I have 0 knowlege on this subject!
Jimmy how the hell are you... Cant wait to see the ride..I have heard all the stories!!!
Originally Posted by Stilcrazee
The owner of the place told you guys to stay out? If you need a place to go check with Frank down at Mickeys on St Charles road or Billys on Addison Road north of North Avenue. (right down the street from me, where you got the lowering bolts)
How many guys show up?
Man I loved those lowering bolts!! On bike night..anywhere from 50-400 bikes will show up. Most of them are not from our group, but its been a bikenight hang out for a long time and there are a bunch of other groups. Last wed there was probably 20-30 vettes along with some other tag alongs..

Get notified of new replies

To Strats in Villa Park

Quick Reply: Strats in Villa Park