Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

West MI Local parts stores

Old 03-25-2007, 01:06 PM
HaploVH
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default West MI Local parts stores

I was wondering were a good shop was to get some of the harder to find parts. Currently I'm looking for a speedometer drive gear but the common stores like autozone and napa don't seem to have any. I don't really want to spend 6 dollars shipping on a 9 dollar part. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Mallett Z
Melting Slicks

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2015 C5 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09

Well. unfortuneately, The only place i can think of is Grand Valley Corvette on alpine just north of 6 mile i believe. But you will probably be there 20 min while the guy picks through the mess he has in there looking for it! Its a poor excuse for a corvette sales/parts store but he may have it. Just make sure you have some time to waste! Good luck.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:02 PM
another-user
Safety Car

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

i went there a couple of times, but never liked the place. they were too expensive, and tried selling me wrong year parts.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:20 PM
HaploVH
Instructor

Ok Thanks for the info I'm waiting to see how much shipping is from Davies Corvette and if it's as high as everywhere else I'll go check out Grand Valley.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:54 PM
wingstlr
Racer

Any parts you need check on the fourm. Your best price will be from a fellow vette owner. If you need new online will always be your best price just have to wait for it. I needed a new front spindle in town price new was $500, grandvalley corvette wanted like $230, found it on here for $25 plus shipping. Always check here first.

Get notified of new replies

To West MI Local parts stores

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: West MI Local parts stores