Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Website Updated

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Rider90
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Website Updated

Just letting everyone know the website has been updated and organized with some new information including the national tour dates, a couple new services, information about the newest lighting conditions to make sure nothing gets by, updated portfolio, and even the newest Stage - STAGE V. It is very much so a package designed around the exotic and collector cars that need extra attention, because so much detail has been put into manufacturing those vehicles in the first place. I am eager and prepared to open up by services to such fine vehicles, that will easily consume 20+ hours of my patience.

Be sure to check out the updated Frequently Asked Questions as well!

Thank you,

Jason
Old 04-24-2007, 02:18 PM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Jason, don't know if you need the extra travel or time, but you really should think about approaching the management at Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn, Michigan. They are one of the largest Corvette dealerships in the country. Here's their link: http://www.corvetteking.com/

When I was a member of their Corvette club, a vendor that does the
3M clear bra did a demo, I ended up ordering his product for my C3, C5 and Z28. YIKES!

HTH
Old 04-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Rider90
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by luvmy82
Jason, don't know if you need the extra travel or time, but you really should think about approaching the management at Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn, Michigan. They are one of the largest Corvette dealerships in the country. Here's their link: http://www.corvetteking.com/

When I was a member of their Corvette club, a vendor that does the
3M clear bra did a demo, I ended up ordering his product for my C3, C5 and Z28. YIKES!

HTH
Thank you for the link. Now I'll never leave Michigan!
Old 04-24-2007, 03:51 PM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

That's what I'm hoping for. Dearborn is a heck of alot closer to me than Chesterfield (wherever the heck that is!)

Get notified of new replies

To Website Updated

Quick Reply: Website Updated