Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Time for an Oil Change?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 11:08 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Time for an Oil Change?

Hey guys,
I'm still offering 50$ oil changes on C5's and C4's w/ Mobil 1 and AC Delco filter. Call for details 630-272-8170
-=Rick
Old 04-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Oldad
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07

TTT

Thats a great deal Rick, but theres something about oil changes that makes me do my own. I know you understand. Love your C4. Its a show winner.

Old 04-20-2005, 01:43 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Oldad
TTT

Thats a great deal Rick, but theres something about oil changes that makes me do my own. I know you understand. Love your C4. Its a show winner.

Thanks, I know some people like doing there own and thats cool too. Thats also why I sell amsoil.
-=Rick
Old 04-23-2005, 08:05 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Ttt
Old 05-10-2005, 11:26 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

TTT... please call to make an appointment!
-=Rick
Old 05-12-2005, 10:50 AM
bluewire
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Hey Rick, do you have any of the Amsoil Synthetic ATF? If so let me know.

Chris
Old 05-12-2005, 02:02 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by bluewire
Hey Rick, do you have any of the Amsoil Synthetic ATF? If so let me know.

Chris
Yes I do, I have to check quantity but I believe I have engough for 1 trans service either 6-speed or A4
-=Rick
Old 05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
mdhmi
Team Owner

I would gladly pay $50 for an oil change in my C5. If only you were closer.

Mark
Old 05-12-2005, 05:52 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by mdhmi

Mark

Hey if there is anything else I can help you with let me know, I carry many top names for performance parts and accessories.
Thanks,
-=Rick
Old 05-12-2005, 11:27 PM
JimBacus
Got LAPS?
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by mdhmi

Mark
This is one of those times I can say I am lucky, Rick lives in the same town that I live in. My car just came back from Rick's this evening, he treats them like they are his own.

Thanks again Rick!

Old 05-12-2005, 11:36 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by JimBacus
This is one of those times I can say I am lucky, Rick lives in the same town that I live in. My car just came back from Rick's this evening, he treats them like they are his own.

Thanks again Rick!

No problem! I look forward to working on your car in the future. And maybe one day I may own your Z06 when your done with it. I love that car. EB is a great color!
-=Rick
Old 05-13-2005, 11:08 AM
SSXpress
Heel & Toe

TTT on the great deal for the oil change. This sounds like the man to go to. I better put some more miles on so I can hopefully get in on the great deal for my next oil change. Keep it going guys!
Old 05-13-2005, 01:46 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by SSXpress
TTT on the great deal for the oil change. This sounds like the man to go to. I better put some more miles on so I can hopefully get in on the great deal for my next oil change. Keep it going guys!
As long as I can, I will hook you up with a deal on it.. so hurry up and get some miles on there!
-=Rick
Old 05-14-2005, 12:58 AM
SSXpress
Heel & Toe

It got a couple of miles on it today, as I jacked up the back in the garage to change out the rims and tires. The garage is at a slight angle and the jack and car decided to take a roll down the driveway and into the street. Good thing there wasn't any cars coming. I had one wheel off and that stopped it real quick when the floor jack slid off the rear crossmember and put a hole threw the back well. I guess if I have a leaky window there is a place for the water to drain out now. I'm going to get some chicken wire and bondo and patch her up over the weekend. The one rotor is a little chewed up and lower control arm piece. But it shouldn't be a big deal. I would take some pics of it but I had my digital camera on the roof of the car to take a picture of the new rim and it fell off the roof as the car took its trip. Now a have an expensive pile of plastic. Maybe if I have some extra bondo when I am done fixing the car I can piece together the camera.
Old 05-14-2005, 01:11 AM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

It got a couple of miles on it today, as I jacked up the back in the garage to change out the rims and tires. The garage is at a slight angle and the jack and car decided to take a roll down the driveway and into the street. Good thing there wasn't any cars coming. I had one wheel off and that stopped it real quick when the floor jack slid off the rear crossmember and put a hole threw the back well. I guess if I have a leaky window there is a place for the water to drain out now. I'm going to get some chicken wire and bondo and patch her up over the weekend. The one rotor is a little chewed up and lower control arm piece. But it shouldn't be a big deal. I would take some pics of it but I had my digital camera on the roof of the car to take a picture of the new rim and it fell off the roof as the car took its trip. Now a have an expensive pile of plastic. Maybe if I have some extra bondo when I am done fixing the car I can piece together the camera.

Are you kidding???
Holy S + H + I + T!!!!

Gotta be carefull! My cousin was killed at age 17 while working on his NOVA This was back in 91' right before his 18th birthday. Car rolled back off the ramps and crushed him. Thats why Theresa will not let me play with her mothers 71' Nova SS she is over paranoid. Gotta do what you love, and love what ya do, put it this way I'd rather die doing something I enjoy then something I hate.
-=Rick
Old 05-15-2005, 07:56 PM
SSXpress
Heel & Toe

Those jacks are dangerous. I will have to get some tire chocks. The chicken wire didn't work out real well with the bondo. So I just covered the hole up with some masking tape. I don't store anything in there any way. I did however use the chicken wire for some Z06 screens they came out awesome. It was a little chilly out to be doing that stuff, but when you have a passion you can't let a little cold get in the way.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:05 PM
Bluvette1
Burning Brakes

Those jacks are dangerous. I will have to get some tire chocks. The chicken wire didn't work out real well with the bondo. So I just covered the hole up with some masking tape. I don't store anything in there any way. I did however use the chicken wire for some Z06 screens they came out awesome. It was a little chilly out to be doing that stuff, but when you have a passion you can't let a little cold get in the way.

Congrat's on the new mod!!

Get notified of new replies

To Time for an Oil Change?

Old 05-15-2005, 09:34 PM
JOHNNY P.
Drifting

Location: IF YOUR BIG DOLLAR PROJECT DOESN'T RUN 9'S OR BETTER ....BURN IT ! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GRAB A LANE ! CHICAGO IL. -------- HOME OF THE FASTEST STREETCARS BARNONE !

Old 05-17-2005, 11:01 AM
SSXpress
Heel & Toe

Thanks guys!! Let me know if you would like me to make some for you guys. I used the good galvanized steel. I could come over and have a few beers and whip them up for you. Maybe we can have a whole mod day at some ones house. It would be great fun, we can all wash our cars and just mod the hell out the bad boys. What do you guys think?
Old 05-17-2005, 05:20 PM
XFiveLitre
Heel & Toe

Thanks guys!! Let me know if you would like me to make some for you guys. I used the good galvanized steel. I could come over and have a few beers and whip them up for you. Maybe we can have a whole mod day at some ones house. It would be great fun, we can all wash our cars and just mod the hell out the bad boys. What do you guys think?
That sounds great! Could you put a couple holes in my car too? I get a little silly when it comes to weight reduction. Then after we drink a few beers, we can drive our cars around and hit $hit.

Quick Reply: Time for an Oil Change?