F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

F/S: 1997 z28 6 speed modded

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 12:21 PM
solaris_vii
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default F/S: 1997 z28 6 speed modded

Hey guys I've tried camaro sites but thought I'd try selling my camaro here too. It is a 1997 z28 with the LT1, 6 speed manual. I've done a lot of mods to it, including bbk headers, comp cams cam and rockers, new front struts, new pads and rotors all around, new battery, new exhaust, UMI strut tower bar, 1LE intake elbow, K&N intake, brand new tires just two weeks ago (BF Goodrich), and a ton of others. This car is very clean in and out, seats are leather with no rips, and just minor rock chips on the outside. The color is cayenne red and its not one you see everyday, definitely a head turner. There are only two problems with the car, and that is that the gas gauge doesn't work and the passenger window goes down slow. Neither one is anything major. This car is fast and consistently spanks my vette. Asking $5500 forum member only price, am open to offers. thanks guys.

Quick Reply: F/S: 1997 z28 6 speed modded