Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Shops on Long Island?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 08:46 PM
pschif8480
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shops on Long Island?

I have a '72 Pro Street with a Dart 509 BB topped with a Weiand 671 Blower and Holley 850 Double Pumpers. Anyone know of any shops on Long Island that can service and tune these types of engines (short of a rebuild with the engine removed and shipped to the shop)? I am in Nassau County but any Long Island shops to recommend would be appreciated. Thanks. Paul
Old 09-22-2015, 03:07 PM
tommycobra
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pschif8480
I have a '72 Pro Street with a Dart 509 BB topped with a Weiand 671 Blower and Holley 850 Double Pumpers. Anyone know of any shops on Long Island that can service and tune these types of engines (short of a rebuild with the engine removed and shipped to the shop)? I am in Nassau County but any Long Island shops to recommend would be appreciated. Thanks. Paul
Not sure of the exact guy to go to but mike from MI PERFORMANCE in west babylon should know , he drives a cutlass with a 700+ cubic inch motor with three kits on it .. I think he could help u get in the right direction .... shop number is +16317777584.

Quick Reply: Shops on Long Island?