Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Ported Intake Manifolds and Throttle Bodies In Stock at Peak Speed Shop!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 07:25 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Ported Intake Manifolds and Throttle Bodies In Stock at Peak Speed Shop!

Be up and running with a ported manifold and throttle body the same day! No more waiting 2 weeks with your vehicle down while getting your parts ported!

Peak Speed Shop has ported LS2, LS3, L76 and LS7 manifolds and throttle bodies in stock. Simply pay a refundable core charge until we receive your removed parts back.

Factory LS2 runner not ported (left). Runner precision ported by Peak Speed Shop (right)

Plenum with Basic Porting (at top). Plenum with Radical Porting (above -- all center posts removed)

Porting prices start at just $250 for Basic Porting and only $75 more to have your Throttle Body ported at the same time!
Refundable core charges are additional if you want us to ship one to you right away out of our stock.

TO ORDER, go to http://www.peakspeedshop.com/

Listen to what these customers have to say about the quality of our porting work....

"The car picks up so much nicer now, with the top end pulling harder then ever. I always felt that I would get a instant tq rush pressing the gas, and then the power kind of fell off a little. Now I get the same tq rush, and once I hit around 4500rpm, the car just wakes up! Big difference! Thank you again Bob for such a great job! I'm glad I had my manifold ported keeping my stock look! I would do it again in a heart beat!"
Kennan - GA (LS2 Intake Manifold Radical Porting)

"Both pieces came back looking great - just as advertised. The set up runs great and I can feel a difference in throttle response. I haven't really jumped on it yet as the weather up here has been lousy and I'm still on last years gas."
Ken - WA (LS3 Intake Manifold Radical Porting & Throttle Body ported)

“Just had mine done (radical porting) and the work was very good. I've got long tubes, ported throttle body and a CAI and will be getting tuned this week. Bump for a quality service.”
Mike - MO (LS7 Intake Manifold Radically ported)
Old 08-30-2013, 01:39 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Intake Manifold Removal Step by Step

Here is a link that gives step by step instructions for removing your intake manifold. Most weekend mechanics can do it in about two hours.

http://www.peakspeedshop.com/removal.xhtml

Old 09-18-2013, 02:43 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Peak Speed Shop Online Store

Go to http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/ to check out our online store.

Order intake manifold porting, throttle body porting, FAST products plus intake parts.

Now, you no longer need to wait while you ship us your parts for porting. Pay a core charge to get the most common LS2, LS3 and LS7 parts from our inventory and be up and running the same day! Core charges are refundable once we receive your cores back. Order online at our new store!

For more information on Peak Speed Shop Services, go to our regular website at http://www.peakspeedshop.com/ . You can access our store from there, too.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 10-24-2013, 10:54 AM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Peak Speed Shop porting process

Peak Speed Shop Porting Process

Some have asked about our porting process. Peak Speed Shop uses a three step process for porting intake manifolds and throttle bodies.
First, we use a steel crosscut bur for removing most of the material in key areas and to smooth transitions and ridges for better air flow.

Second, we us sanding rolls for smoothing out the area that had material removed by the crosscut bur.

Last, we using buffing pads to polish the work.
Unlike some businesses that do porting on the side, porting intake manifolds and throttle bodies is our primary business. We have earned a good reputation for quality work and service at competitive prices.

Go to our website at http://www.peakspeedshop.com/ for more information, or call us at 719-651-1952.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:40 PM
redhot400
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Looking for some info here. Since Im an old small and big block guy before the LS was invented someone give me a quick brief on what can be expected by porting the throttle body and intake on my 05 LS2 Z51. Current mods include complete 226 head job by Advanced Induction, CompCam 620/235/245, Kooks headers and 3" exhaust with Varoom CAI. What additional HP can be expected. Currently running 471 RWHP
Old 10-28-2013, 01:39 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by redhot400
Ok Looking for some info here. Since Im an old small and big block guy before the LS was invented someone give me a quick brief on what can be expected by porting the throttle body and intake on my 05 LS2 Z51. Current mods include complete 226 head job by Advanced Induction, CompCam 620/235/245, Kooks headers and 3" exhaust with Varoom CAI. What additional HP can be expected. Currently running 471 RWHP
The LS2 intake manifold is the most responsive to porting out of all the intake manifolds we do. There are many ridges and bumps in the stock manifold plenum and runners that can be removed for better airflow. We generally see a 12 rwhp gain on a stock LS2 from Basic porting of the intake. We see a 17 rwhp gain from Radical porting the intake. Radical porting is taking the additional step of removing the three posts inside the intake plenum. The posts were used to line up the three intake manifold pieces for sonic welding when it was manufactured. They were left in place because they also make it a little quieter. Most of our customers don't mind slightly more engine noise to gain the 5 rwhp more from radical porting the intake.

The ported throttle body gains a few more horsepower. But, more than that, you will notice that the throttle becomes much more responsive after porting.

With your setup, having done head and cam work, you will benefit even more from the better airflow and I would expect you to get even a few horsepower more from the intake and throttle body porting than what a stock engine gets.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:29 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 11-25-2013, 06:37 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Peak Speed Shop now offers Twin Turbo Kits

Great addition to your Peak Speed Shop ported intake!!!
Complete UPP Twin Turbo Kit for C5 and C6 Corvettes
STARTING AT JUST $5,850!!!

For more info, go to our thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-v...post1585520788
Old 12-09-2013, 06:21 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Peak Speed Shop Gift Certificates for Christmas!

Put a Peak Speed Shop Gift Certificate on your Christmas list!

Apply it towards porting your intake or throttle body. Or, apply it towards any of the products sold at our store:
  • FAST manifolds
  • FAST and Nick Williams throttle bodies
  • Cold Air Intakes
  • Billet style fuel rails
  • Fuel Injectors
  • Torrent fuel lines
  • SLP and Lingenfelter Mass Air Flow sensors
  • Twin Turbo Kits
  • and more!

To order gift certificates, go to http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/in...products_id=47
Old 01-10-2014, 06:12 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 02-27-2014, 12:48 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Radical 102 intake

Order your RADICAL 102 intake, now!
The best way to get your engine to breathe!

(LS3 intake shown)

Packages start as low as $445!
Packages also available with Drive by Wire and Drive by Cable Nick Williams 102mm throttle bodies.

Order at our online store at: http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/in...Path=65_68_130

Or, call us at 719-651-1952.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:58 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 04-18-2014, 03:20 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Default Radical 102 LS7

Have a Radical 102 ported LS7 intake all ready to ship. Customer backed out. Call if you're interested in a little price break on this setup (with or without core exchange). 719-651-1952.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:57 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by peakspeedshop
have a radical 102 ported ls7 intake all ready to ship. Customer backed out. Call if you're interested in a little price break on this setup (with or without core exchange). 719-651-1952.
sold
Old 05-30-2014, 02:47 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

ttt
Old 07-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Is there any MPH or ET with either a "Basic" or "Radical Ported" LS3 intake on a stock (except for an Airaid CAI) 2011 GS with A6?

Get notified of new replies

To Ported Intake Manifolds and Throttle Bodies In Stock at Peak Speed Shop!

Old 07-07-2014, 10:39 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Red98C5
Is there any MPH or ET with either a "Basic" or "Radical Ported" LS3 intake on a stock (except for an Airaid CAI) 2011 GS with A6?
On a stock LS3, Basic porting generally gets 10 RWHP/ 12 RWTQ gain. Radical porting generally gets 15 RWHP/ 17 RWTQ gain.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Robg91z
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the website, is the core charge already included on the prices? i want to keep my original parts
Old 07-15-2014, 10:44 PM
0peakspeedshop
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Robg91z
On the website, is the core charge already included on the prices? i want to keep my original parts
On the website, intake porting is offered both ways.

Here is an example of LS3 porting with no core charge and you sending your own part: http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/in...roducts_id=190

Here is an example of LS3 intake porting with core charge:
http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/in...roducts_id=194

Call us at 719-651-1952 if you need help ordering.

Quick Reply: Ported Intake Manifolds and Throttle Bodies In Stock at Peak Speed Shop!