Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Atco pro race winner! Not me...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 10:04 PM
ralph
Le Mans Master

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kazman
Congrats on the win. FYI you may see Bud in a blue car in the near future.
Nice job Marc. Tough crowd in Atco.

kaz, did you get blue running again?
Old 04-23-2014, 08:49 AM
kazman
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ralph
Nice job Marc. Tough crowd in Atco.

kaz, did you get blue running again?
Ralph, nope due to my high skill level of wrenching. lol. I'm bringing the car up to Bud McNasby next week. I'm sure its just something stupid. The florida weather is tuff on electrical parts. The car will stay in NJ and Bud will be making some runs in the car. Most likely Bud will throw a box in the car and run super pro at Atco. The car really needs a better person than myself to wrench and drive it. We will see.

Thanks for your help.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:04 AM
99ZX9R
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kazman
Ralph, nope due to my high skill level of wrenching. lol. I'm bringing the car up to Bud McNasby next week. I'm sure its just something stupid. The florida weather is tuff on electrical parts. The car will stay in NJ and Bud will be making some runs in the car. Most likely Bud will throw a box in the car and run super pro at Atco. The car really needs a better person than myself to wrench and drive it. We will see.

Thanks for your help.
I talked to Bud yesterday after your earlier post. I'm sure he will get it figured out. And your car should get some good exposure up here.

I know what you mean about a lack of wrenching skills. People run screaming when they see a wrench in my hand.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:34 AM
LS1LT1
Team Owner

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats Marc!

Quick Reply: Atco pro race winner! Not me...