Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

John Pannuzzo

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Mike Beck
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seemed like some were fishing for what happened. Heard some crap from people at the track. I'm not here to judge, just to inform that he was involved in a crash, was hurt pretty badly, and will face a long recovery. He ain't no spring-chicken!

Get well John!
Old 03-13-2014, 08:30 PM
98NYFINESTVETTE
Le Mans Master

Location: 10.70 @ 124mph, Stock Bottom End @ 3620lbs, ECS Racing Team Member. The 1st NMCA LSX Index Rumble World Champion. 2011,12,13 Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Beck
Seemed like some were fishing for what happened. Heard some crap from people at the track. I'm not here to judge, just to inform that he was involved in a crash, was hurt pretty badly, and will face a long recovery. He ain't no spring-chicken!

Get well John!
Thanks Mike, I left a post back a little about his condition and what happened. He gave me the green light yesterday to tell his story. There will always be people that will act like idiots. I want to thank everyone that has gone to the site and signed in and left a message. He will read this and you know that this will lift his spirits knowing that we are all thinking of him. Also leaving a post about how he is doing after you speak to him on the phone or if you visit him. When he was in the hospital, he was 15 minutes away from me. He is over 2 hours away. So now for those that live near him can visit if they can and report in for us to know how he is doing. Thanks again to everyone for calling him, leaving a message and making a donation.

Quick Reply: John Pannuzzo