Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

61 duntov collection question.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 08:28 PM
oldsarge
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Default 61 duntov collection question.

Can someone please tell me the correct color of the soft top that came with the 61 . I see different ones and sometimes the roof colors are different from one another. I would think that they were released all the same for the same year. But the 61 I am looking at is showing a black soft top and questioned whether that was correct for the 61.
Old 04-17-2014, 04:44 PM
CandyRed77
Pro

Received 65 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by oldsarge
Can someone please tell me the correct color of the soft top that came with the 61 . I see different ones and sometimes the roof colors are different from one another. I would think that they were released all the same for the same year. But the 61 I am looking at is showing a black soft top and questioned whether that was correct for the 61.
From what I remember and have seen online a few years ago (when I was actively collecting the Duntov series) there are a few years that could have either the Soft top (black or cream depending on year) or the Hard top (body colored). I believe they did this for the 1955, 1956, 1961 and 1962 models

Sonny
Old 04-22-2014, 09:37 PM
riverway
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oldsarge
Mine is BLACK as well...

Get notified of new replies

To 61 duntov collection question.

Quick Reply: 61 duntov collection question.