Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

For Sale: Corvette Pinball Machine

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:22 PM
His Boy Elroy
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: Corvette Pinball Machine

Hello all,

I have a 1994 Bally Corvette pinball machine. I finished restoring it about a month ago. If you've never played it, it's a lot of fun! It has 3 flippers, ramps, multiball, and two matchbox-sized corvettes that mechanically drag race up the right side of the playfield.

Also an LT-5 ZR-1 engine on the playfield that catches the ball and shakes it around...

You can set it on free play or pay to play. It has 2 coin mechs and a dollar bill validator on the coin door.

There are 3 of these on Ebay right now between $3000 and $3500 (the $3000 is in Australia). I'm looking to get $2800 for it. If you live near the Chicago area and think you might be interested you are welcome to come check it out & play it to see what you think. Just send me a PM and we can work out the details. If you do buy it, I can show you everything you need to know about maintaining it and setting it up. The game works and looks great. All manuals and original documentation are included.

Below are a few pictures of it. It'd make a unique Xmas gift for a Corvette enthusiast, good luck wrapping it and getting it under the tree though:

(sorry if these pics are slow loading, my ISP seems to have a problem with that)

Old 03-17-2009, 09:27 AM
sarahdemitruk
2nd Gear

Is this still available?
Old 03-18-2009, 09:21 AM
His Boy Elroy
Cruising

That one sold, but I know of a local operator that has/had one for sale. I'll email him for details and PM you if he still has it.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:50 AM
sarahdemitruk
2nd Gear

Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale: Corvette Pinball Machine

Quick Reply: For Sale: Corvette Pinball Machine