Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a C3

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2014, 04:54 AM
1dallas1
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a C3

Looking for a C3 up to 77 for taking with me to Germany. I am in Columbus OH from July 22nd until August 5th (will be in Oshkosh, Wi for EAA Airvention one week). My favor would be a red one with the luggage rack. The condition of paint is not as important. Absolutely no scam!! Pay definitely cash! Please post some pics.

Regards out of Wertheim, one of the nicest part in the heart of Germany (50 mls east of Rhine Main Air base)

Lothar
Old 06-02-2014, 07:59 AM
Panhead59
Racer

I have a BB for sale on this forum. 1969 matching #'s 427. New motor, tranny, interior, front end, plus much more. Check it out. It's the Daytona Yellow one in Vinton, Va. That's just outside Roanoke, Va. That's 364 miles from Columbus, OH. You won't find a nicer "fresh" big block at this price!!! I would be willing to meet you 1/2 way between Columbus and Roanoke on either July 26th or Aug. 2 if you are interested. Thanks.

Last edited by Panhead59; 06-04-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-02-2014, 10:37 AM
locomo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 1dallas1
Looking for a C3 up to 77 for taking with me to Germany. I am in Columbus OH from July 22nd until August 5th (will be in Oshkosh, Wi for EAA Airvention one week). My favor would be a red one with the luggage rack. The condition of paint is not as important. Absolutely no scam!! Pay definitely cash! Please post some pics.

Regards out of Wertheim, one of the nicest part in the heart of Germany (50 mls east of Rhine Main Air base)

Lothar
Check out this 76 all original Stingray I just listed on Craigslist. I'm willing to listen to offers and work out transportation details. This car is solid and road worthy and I'm mid way between Columbus and Oshkosh.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4483347398.html
Old 07-25-2014, 08:54 PM
glinares
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by 1dallas1

Lothar
You have a PM.

Thanks,
George
Old 07-25-2014, 10:05 PM
Plasticfreak
Melting Slicks

Received 112 Likes on 106 Posts

How about my 75? In the avitar....Ray
Old 07-26-2014, 11:03 AM
bumperkar kid
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

morning lothar,
if you don't find one to ship, try this place if it's not too far away. ask for mark the owner. tell him kevin from modesto,ca. sent ya. he has at least a half dozen C3's. he bought my old 74 roadster which he still has. a very nice california car.

http://www.california-import.com/go....er=8&price_to=
Old 07-30-2014, 09:34 AM
Scarlett-73
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts

If you have any interest in a 73, (last year with Chrome bumpers) I have one that I would consider letting go.

73 Candy Apple with Fuel injection, Ceramic Coated Headers, S/S side-pipes and new interior.

Paint is in very good condition however it is an older paint job.

I can show you over 20K in receipts in the last 2 years if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for a C3

Quick Reply: Looking for a C3