Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 1977--going to miss her! $12,500

Old 05-31-2014, 05:53 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1977--going to miss her! $12,500

Have had a great time with this Vette. Turns heads wherever I go. Now time to get another project. It has a crate engine that has very few miles- guessing around 5-10K?. Odometer now works and says 81K but probably closer to the 90-100K mark. I put in a new suspension, new retro stereo, tires, leather seats and a lot of other items (recently new plugs/wires/cap). Not in a great hurry to sell so pretty firm on price. Probably wouldn't trade anything. I have had it since 2011 and no problems. It does not have AC and my plans were to get a retro looking AC through a company in Texas but not a cheap item. I am looking for $12,500. Also accidentally posted this same thread on parts.

For the Arizona people ---I have collector's insurance through Hagerty so no need for emissions--if you plan to drive in metro Phoenix then you would likely need to do the same.
Attached Images       
Old 05-31-2014, 05:58 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default here are a few more pics

here are a few more pictures-let me know if there is something specific.

Also thought I would mention that although I don't know much about the history the car has been an Arizona Car for decades. I bought it from an older gentleman that had the car for over 11 years and rarely drove it. He said that he bought the car from a GM auto shop manager in a little town in Arizona (it was this guy who had put in the engine).
Attached Images
Attached Images       
Old 02-06-2015, 08:35 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Sold!

Well folks I sold the C3---as I said I will miss her. Thanks for all the help and advice over the last 4 years. Too bad the car did not go to someone on the forum but hopefully the new owner will become a member. See ya all!

DrRCC

Get notified of new replies

To FS 1977--going to miss her! $12,500

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS 1977--going to miss her! $12,500