Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 1977--going to miss her!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 05:34 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 1977--going to miss her!

Have had a great time with this Vette. Turns heads wherever I go. Now time to get another project. It has a crate engine that has very few miles- guessing around 5-10K?. Odometer now works and says 81K but probably closer to the 90-100K mark. I put in a new suspension, new retro stereo, tires, leather seats and a lot of other items (recently new plugs/wires/cap). Not in a great hurry to sell so pretty firm on price. Probably wouldn't trade anything. I have had it since 2011 and no problems. It does not have AC and my plans were to get a retro looking AC through a company in Texas but not a cheap item. I am looking for $12,500

For the Arizona people ---I have collector's insurance through Hagerty so no need for emissions--if you plan to drive in metro Phoenix then you would likely need to do the same.
Attached Images       

Last edited by DrRCC; 05-31-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default a few more pics

here are a few more pictures-let me know if there is something specific.

Also thought I would mention that although I don't know much about the history the car has been an Arizona Car for decades. I bought it from an older gentleman that had the car for over 11 years and rarely drove it. He said that he bought the car from a GM auto shop manager in a little town in Arizona (it was this guy who had put in the engine).
Attached Images      
Old 05-31-2014, 06:00 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default sorry didn't mean to post here

oops should have posted in For Sale instead of parts...must be really hot in AZ!
Old 05-31-2014, 08:50 PM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Looks like you have the original recalled polished aluminum horn button with the car too, nice. Love the color. Good luck with your sale.
David
Old 06-01-2014, 12:45 AM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by AllC34Me
Looks like you have the original recalled polished aluminum horn button with the car too, nice. Love the color. Good luck with your sale.
David
Yea, there was a post about the horn a year or so back. They recalled them because they reflected the light--or at least that was what I was told.

R
Old 07-24-2014, 10:14 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Default Dropped the price to $10,000 even

Hey everyone! Have had some luck lately so I thought I would drop the price a bit. Gonna give it one more try at $10,000 (although the wife is telling me no!). I just redid the garage and thus have plenty of storage for the vette and so if I don't sell soon I will just take it off the market and enjoy for the next few years. This car has been an Arizona car for a very long time so all of you in rust country should be very happy. Anyway thanks for looking and let me know if there is a specific picture you want to see. Randy
Attached Images  
Old 07-24-2014, 10:17 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by DrRCC
Hey everyone! Have had some luck lately so I thought I would drop the price a bit. Gonna give it one more try at $10,000 (although the wife is telling me no!). I just redid the garage and thus have plenty of storage for the vette and so if I don't sell soon I will just take it off the market and enjoy for the next few years. This car has been an Arizona car for a very long time so all of you in rust country should be very happy. Anyway thanks for looking and let me know if there is a specific picture you want to see. Randy
the link to craigslist

http://phoenix.en.craigslist.org/nph...586106745.html

Last edited by DrRCC; 07-25-2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: wrong link
Old 07-25-2014, 12:26 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,324 Likes on 2,773 Posts

Just noticed this thread in the wrong section. Moving from Parts to Cars For Sale.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:12 PM
DrRCC
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer5869
Just noticed this thread in the wrong section. Moving from Parts to Cars For Sale.
thank you, must have had too much coffee and my hands were shaking!

Get notified of new replies

To FS 1977--going to miss her!

Quick Reply: FS 1977--going to miss her!