Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale - 1978 Silver Anniversary L48

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Caps54
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale - 1978 Silver Anniversary L48

I have a 1978 Silver Anniversary L48 for sale. It is pretty much a plain jane, only options on it is power brakes & steering. I bought this car two years ago with a rebuilt engine. I thought I could put some paint on it and change out the interior and do a quick flip. Unfortunately When I brought it home I went to jack it up to change out a brake line and noticed that the frame was rusted thru. The only way to fix it right was to do a full restoration. I have worked on cars for over 30 years but this was my first vette and first ground up restoration. The pictures below will show you what work was done to it.
I haven’t taken it out for a good ride, it still needs an alignment, a good tune up, the air needs to be charged and a good vette person needs to tune the suspension. The only bad point is a cracked in the windshield. I went thru all the parts, I either clean it, rebuilt it, refurbished or replaced it. I live just south of Nashville Tn. I would like to start with $18,500.00 and go from there.
Attached Images       

Quick Reply: For Sale - 1978 Silver Anniversary L48