Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1978 Red Corvette T-Top in OH - $12,900 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: 1978 Red Corvette T-Top in OH - $12,900 OBO

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1978 T-Top Corvette for sale
1Z8748S436582
350 330
4 speed
37,800 Miles
Red with Red Interior

Description:

I’m selling my 1978 Silver Anniversary Red/Red L-82, 4spd Corvette. I’ve had this car since 1995 and am the second owner. The car had 5240 miles when I purchased it and not it has 37,900 miles – it was my baby. I’m retiring and looking for something that is a little roomier for traveling.

This car was always well maintained and was rarely outside in the weather. It has the original engine, transmission and running gear. The engine has been balanced and has a mild cam with roller rockers, ceramic headers, stainless steel exhaust, Borla stainless mufflers giving it a dyno reading of 330hp. It also has a 125hp nitrous injection system that was used very little – two bottles in 10 years. This car was always adult driven.

The tires are 95%, new stainless steel front calipers and 95% brakes. The suspension is Gymkhana. This survivor has the original paint & interior and I also have kept the original radio (AM/FM/CB), original disk wheels with factor tires – I even kept the original exhaust and cast iron headers. This all goes with the car.

I have the original owner’s manual, warranty and much of the GM original publications that came with the car when it was new. This car is a great car for a driver or easily be returned to original condition.

Price: $12,900 OBO

Click here for photos (22) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Quick Reply: FS: 1978 Red Corvette T-Top in OH - $12,900 OBO