Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1982 RARE silver/charcoal

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2014, 07:18 PM
C3mike82
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1982 RARE silver/charcoal

I am selling my 1982 corvette with 75k on the clock. It is in great shape for its age, the paint is mostly original the nose was painted a long time ago and the rest is original with fading on the top and passenger right rear quarter. Doors are in good shape but I have new 82 doors ready to go with the car. The wheels are in great shape and the tires are almost new. The owner before me put a brand new interior in and all the parts are original and correct. everything works it has a new alpine sound system with pioneer subs and speakers. The side pipes are coming off in 2 weeks and an 100% original system will be professionally installed but the side pipes can stay with the car unless they are sold. It also comes with a total front end rebuild kit plus stainless steal emergency break kit a new set of lug nuts and center caps and car cover. A replacement nose if you decide to use it it is off a totaled 82. I got the car a few months ago and decided its not the car I want. I can email other pictures and I am located in central nj. 7500 OBO

Call or text mike
908-230-1453
Attached Images  

Last edited by C3mike82; 03-13-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quick Reply: 1982 RARE silver/charcoal