Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to Trade: 2002 Camaro SS (13K mi) for C3

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Z51Sparkie
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Looking to Trade: 2002 Camaro SS (13K mi) for C3

I am looking to trade my 2002 Camaro Super Sport for a C3. My Camaro is all original (with the exception of a cold air box and MAF), has about 13,250 original miles and still has the original Goodyear tires. This is a 35 Anniv SS in Black/Black. 350 ci LS1 @ 320 hp, 6-speed transmission with the factory Hurst short shifter. Leather interior is perfect with T-tops including the factory inserts. The body is perfect. No dents, dings, scratches, rubs, nicks or anything else you can think of. This is a true garage queen, which only gets driven a couple of times per year, as evidenced by the very low mileage. This is a South Florida car (purchased at Grand Prize Chevrolet in South Miami), therefore, has never seen snow or salty roads. I am the original owner and only person to ever drive this car. She has only been in the rain once in 12+ years! All work has been performed at the local Chevrolet dealer with documentation to back it up (oil changes, maintenance, etc...). This is still a brand new car!

I am looking for an early year C3 (nothing past 1971, please). I am looking for a driver, so not concerned with matching numbers, etc. Just want a clean, fun and reliable car to drive around town.

If there is interest, I will post pictures for the world to see and admire this beauty.

Thanks for checking out my post!

Last edited by Z51Sparkie; 03-08-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Looking to Trade: 2002 Camaro SS (13K mi) for C3