Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1979 Light Blue Corvette in MA - $12,000

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 09:34 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: 1979 Light Blue Corvette in MA - $12,000

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1979 T-Top Corvette for sale
350 ci
Automatic Transmission
75,000 Miles
Light Blue with off-white Interior

Description:

1979 Corvette with 75,000 original miles in really great shape (light gray-blue with off white interior). The car has been taken care of meticulously and was a former Florida vehicle prior to my ownership. I have invested over $10,000 in repairs/restoration over the past 29 years I have owned it. It has always been stored inside in a garage with a corvette exterior car reinforced vette cover for the past 29 years and the oil and filter was consistently changed every 3,000 miles. The transmission fluid, brake fluid, antifreeze and power steering fluid has been clanged every two years to maintain fluid quality. Recent ignition tune up and car starts right up. Engine is very clean and looks great on the outside. Interior of the car is spotless with all original equipment and upholstery.

The interior seats and upholstery has been replaced and the vehicle is spotless inside. The transmission and posi-traction rear end has been completely rebuilt at 50,000 miles. All front end parts have been replaced including the power steering assist unit for a smooth drive. The vehicle has never been in an accident and has been garaged inside during the winter. New battery and kept on a trickle charge to maintain battery life. One owner for the past 29 years and have papers and receipts on all repairs. It has not been driven in the winter and runs really great!

Corvette Options/Extras:

Power steering and brakes; corvette floor mats corvette floor beds, cruse control, true dual exhaust, high performance electronic ignition system, chrome air filter (also have original air filter metal cover) and valve covers, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, new rugs and chrome floor utility box handles, ALPINE sound system with front and rear speakers, all new brakes and rotors, brand new raise letter radial tires, aluminum mags, gold tinted glass t-tops (plus original fiberglass t-tops), radar detector ceiling unit, power windows and door locks, power antenna, automatic 3 speed with 350 V8 engine, AC, wiper delay, security alarm system with power door locks, and so much more. Corvette seat covers, chrome muffler exhaust pipe covers, chrome security glass t-tops locks with keys, many corvette extras. Runs great and there is noting to repair on it. The car is a lot of fun to drive and never had any intentions of selling it but have sold my home and am moving into a condo and do not have room to store it anymore.

Price: $12,000

Click here for photos (10) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Quick Reply: FS: 1979 Light Blue Corvette in MA - $12,000