Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wtb '77 l-82

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 12:01 PM
DezVette
Pro

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Default Wtb '77 l-82

Hello,

I am in the market for a '77 L-82 in good running shape and no rust problems. Because of space limitations I am not in need of a frame-off candidate. Yet Small DIY mechanical needs are acceptable. Must have a clean body with no fiberglass damage. Either black or grey interior is preferred. Price range $3-6K.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2014, 03:20 AM
king paul
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1978 c3

Originally Posted by DezVette
Hello,

I am in the market for a '77 L-82 in good running shape and no rust problems. Because of space limitations I am not in need of a frame-off candidate. Yet Small DIY mechanical needs are acceptable. Must have a clean body with no fiberglass damage. Either black or grey interior is preferred. Price range $3-6K.

Thanks!

I have a 1978 C-3 that I started working on.I have replaced the front suspension,exhaust,brakes,engine and transmission and have many parts that I purchased that will go with the car.It runs great and It's registered till 2015 and passed smog this year. The title is clean and the body is good.
I want $5500. if you are serious feel free to contact me. I live in the Antioch area.
king paul is offline Report Post