Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCCA GT1 Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 07:15 AM
jcsperson
Team Owner

Received 745 Likes on 429 Posts
NC Events Coordinator

Default SCCA GT1 Corvette

I was looking through Craigslist when I noticed this Corvette up for sale by the family of the late Dave Greer. I thought I'd put it on here to see if there was any interest in it. The car is located in Lawndale, NC about 30 miles west of Charlotte. I'm not affiliated in any way with this family or this car. I just hate to see old race cars wasting away in a garage somewhere.

SCCA GT1 vette for sale. Engine, trans, and rear end were all were all rebuilt in early 2012 and only have three races on them. The trans is a Jerico 4 speed, not sure what the rearend ratio is. The engine has aluminum dart heads. The owner of this car passed away earlier this year and unfortunately we do not know a lot about this engine. He has taken the carb off to have it rebuilt and we are in the process of this getting the car back running. The front calipers are Willwood and currently has a full removable widebody on it. This car has been a race car since the early seventies. We have the current SCCA logbooks and I have spoken to one of the past owners that researched the history. It was raced in California by Dick Raymond. When he sold the car they changed it from a 69 roadster to a wide body and raced it in Trans Am series, the current owner was David Greer who raced SCCA and NCCC. The car will come with an extra set wheels and tires, and a new front wide body clip.
SCCA GT1 Corvette runs strong - $14000 (Lawndale NC)

Last edited by jcsperson; 12-19-2013 at 10:19 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:20 PM
jcsperson
Team Owner

Received 745 Likes on 429 Posts
NC Events Coordinator

Still available.

Quick Reply: SCCA GT1 Corvette