Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: Running and Driving Project $3-$4K

Old 11-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Kyle_Blountov
3rd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: Running and Driving Project $3-$4K

Hey guys. New member here. I'm looking to get my first Corvette hopefully. I've loved Corvettes since I was a little kid, and C3s have always been my favorite. I've finally saved some money and am looking for a running and driving project that I can drive and work on at the same time and I have between $3-$4k to spend. Now I realize at this price point I can't be too picky, but I am really looking for a pre-78 with the sugar scoop rear window and I really prefer a manual transmission. But like I said, my options are limited for $3-4K so I'm open to everything.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Kyle Rhyne
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle_Blountov
Hey guys. New member here. I'm looking to get my first Corvette hopefully. I've loved Corvettes since I was a little kid, and C3s have always been my favorite. I've finally saved some money and am looking for a running and driving project that I can drive and work on at the same time and I have between $3-$4k to spend. Now I realize at this price point I can't be too picky, but I am really looking for a pre-78 with the sugar scoop rear window and I really prefer a manual transmission. But like I said, my options are limited for $3-4K so I'm open to everything.
I have a '76 here in California. It's an automatic, runs great, drives well too. Only thing is that the interior is pulled apart atm for new carpet that we ordered. Colors are white exterior, red interior. I'll post some pictures a little bit later if you're still interested.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Running and Driving Project $3-$4K