Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GS front wheel offset

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 12:10 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Default GS front wheel offset

I'm thinking about converting my 09 C6 to a Grand Sport widebody, but I'm also looking to having "my ducks all in a row" so I want to find out the offset of the front rims. I do not want to use Grand Sport rims as I don't care for their design and style, and currently have ZR-1 knock-off rims (in stock C6 sizes) and like the "look" of them. I see some chrome ZR-1 knock-off rims state fronts being...18x9.5 40....but I do not know if that is equal to the OEM offset. If anybody can please confirm what the OEM specs are for me.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:41 PM
kjmtk
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Red98C5
I'm thinking about converting my 09 C6 to a Grand Sport widebody, but I'm also looking to having "my ducks all in a row" so I want to find out the offset of the front rims. I do not want to use Grand Sport rims as I don't care for their design and style, and currently have ZR-1 knock-off rims (in stock C6 sizes) and like the "look" of them. I see some chrome ZR-1 knock-off rims state fronts being...18x9.5 40....but I do not know if that is equal to the OEM offset. If anybody can please confirm what the OEM specs are for me.
My stock 2013 GS front wheels have a +40mm offset.

Quick Reply: GS front wheel offset