Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Roebling Road Aug 17-18

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 10:35 PM
BEZ06
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 833 Likes on 594 Posts

Default Roebling Road Aug 17-18

Below is an email I got from Flat Out Motorsports about their event Aug 17-18, and you can do just one day or both.

I've run with them before at both Roebling and Daytona and they run a great event.

You can see below that you can register on www.clubregistration.net

Bob

Hello Drivers,

We just wanted to remind everyone that we are heading back to Roebling Road in August on the weekend of the 17-18th which is 3 weeks away. We have about 25 drivers registered so far and the event is 100% on.

The registration fee for the entire weekend is $299 per driver. A single day is available for $200. As usual for our Roebling event we are limiting this event to 60 cars. We will be running 4 run groups which means only 15 cars on the track each session. There will be lots of open space and those of you that frequent Roebling with other clubs know that open track is a rarity unless you run with us. If you've run with us before then you know what we are talking about. Each run group will have 4 sessions a day of 25 minutes long. Car number plates will be provided for all attendees. Registration can be done as usual on www.clubregistration.net

The hotel for this event is the Hampton Inn again and we have gotten a $69/night rate.

70 Stephen S. Green Drive
Savannah, Georgia, USA 31408
Tel: 1-912-966-1240

Please feel free to forward this message to any of your fellow track friends. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us at flatoutmotorsport@gmail.com or find us on Facebook.

Drive Flat Out!

Flat Out Management
www.FlatOutMotorsports.us
Old 08-05-2013, 08:37 AM
MongoZ06
Pro

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I've attended thier events as well and also have had a great time. Its typically a very diverse group that attends so you're running with variety instead of a bunch of porsches or bmws
Old 08-06-2013, 03:13 PM
StKnoWhere
Tech Contributor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

For those who have never been, Robeling is a blast, fast course with decent run off in most areas. The paddock is like a park with all the trees and shade.

If the vending is open, the BBQ pork salad was great if they still have it.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:56 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by StKnoWhere
Robeling is a blast, fast course with decent run off in most areas.
And a custom launch pad at the end of T1.

Oh...and rattlesnakes in the tire walls.

Other than that, I really like it.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Z06TWT
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Scott that is funny.....but true. I have seen a car climb a tree in the woods at T1 just after lift off!

Get notified of new replies

To Roebling Road Aug 17-18

Quick Reply: Roebling Road Aug 17-18