Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Invos on front, NT05r on Rear?

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Chrisrokc
Drifting

Received 170 Likes on 58 Posts

Default Invos on front, NT05r on Rear?

Is it okay to run Invos on the front and NT05rs on the rear? I am thinking about getting some drag radials and I would prefer not to change all four tires. The front tires are in good shape.

I do plan on running these all the time. I don't drive in the rain unless I am caught in it. Car is a nice day type of car.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:41 PM
speedraider
Le Mans Master

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I was told that would work, I have invo's also and was gonna run nt05r's on the rear.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:43 PM
WheelsBoutique
Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't see a problem with it either you should be fine. if you need a quote or pricing let me know!

Thank You
Old 06-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Instigator99
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While you can definitely do it, I'd suggest running the normal nt05s up front, at least then you'd have a somewhat matching set of tires. IMO the crazy tread pattern of the Invo tires would look out of place with the 05r tires in the back.

-Eric
Old 06-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Corvettinator
Drifting

Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Chrisrokc
Is it okay to run Invos on the front and NT05rs on the rear? I am thinking about getting some drag radials and I would prefer not to change all four tires. The front tires are in good shape.

I do plan on running these all the time. I don't drive in the rain unless I am caught in it. Car is a nice day type of car.
I am running NT05R 345's on back, as I just got a S/C put on. Great vertical stickiness, but it has altered the handling of the car to a point of me losing confidence in it. They are bouncy, and I can feel the car (and my neck) sway at speed on the hwy. I am going to go to the standard NT05's for the street.

FYI YMMV.

Get notified of new replies

To Invos on front, NT05r on Rear?

Quick Reply: Invos on front, NT05r on Rear?