Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

10/10ths Track event May 4th & 5th

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
JohnAlley
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 10/10ths Track event May 4th & 5th

OK everyone , Cat is out of the bag !!! Pfadt Race Engineering is going to be present at our next 10/10ths event , May 4th and 5th at Putnam park in Cloverdale Indiana . Aaron Pfadt himself and Kevin Mixon will be there both days with a large display and a couple of cars and I believe we are even going to be doing an "A" , "B" shock evaluation/test . They are signed up as instructors also, so some of you maybe lucky enough to have these great drivers and chassis analysts sit in with you during your drive on track. This is BIG,BIG news for 10/10ths and I am very certain this is going to create a sell-out scenario, again just like our event last weekend. Get your registrations in NOW.

For those who have never been to a 10/10ths event it is one of the best events offered. Extremely well organized, lots of track time ( usually 2 1/2 hours per day ), and great instructors. Putnam Park is a very fun and fast track with lots of run off room if you happen to have an off road experience. You won't find a better bang for your buck anywhere else. Events have been selling out early so if you are planning on attending register early to make sure you get in.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:30 PM
jawfixer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnAlley
OK everyone , Cat is out of the bag !!! Pfadt Race Engineering is going to be present at our next 10/10ths event , May 4th and 5th at Putnam park in Cloverdale Indiana . Aaron Pfadt himself and Kevin Mixon will be there both days with a large display and a couple of cars and I believe we are even going to be doing an "A" , "B" shock evaluation/test . They are signed up as instructors also, so some of you maybe lucky enough to have these great drivers and chassis analysts sit in with you during your drive on track. This is BIG,BIG news for 10/10ths and I am very certain this is going to create a sell-out scenario, again just like our event last weekend. Get your registrations in NOW.

For those who have never been to a 10/10ths event it is one of the best events offered. Extremely well organized, lots of track time ( usually 2 1/2 hours per day ), and great instructors. Putnam Park is a very fun and fast track with lots of run off room if you happen to have an off road experience. You won't find a better bang for your buck anywhere else. Events have been selling out early so if you are planning on attending register early to make sure you get in.
John--can u spell agriculture
Old 04-11-2013, 10:48 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,103 Likes on 717 Posts

Hear! Hear! I got Pfadt all over the underside of my car. He mentioned great instructors. He is talking about you again, Charlie.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:23 PM
jawfixer
Instructor

Originally Posted by SouthernSon
Hear! Hear! I got Pfadt all over the underside of my car. He mentioned great instructors. He is talking about you again, Charlie.
Arte
Quit making fun of me, my feelings could get hurt
Old 04-12-2013, 06:39 AM
JohnAlley
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jawfixer
John--can u spell agriculture
I thought if I didn't say it it might not happen AGAIN
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Webz
Burning Brakes

Winner winner chicken dinner.......Photon

Signed Michael
Old 04-24-2013, 03:17 PM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Webz

Signed Michael
I thought you drove the pizza delivery special.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:33 AM
Webz
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by SouthernSon
I thought you drove the pizza delivery special.
Im expanding the menu.....
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 AM
SouthernSon
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Im expanding the menu.....
And with faster delivery service, too, it would appear.

Last edited by SouthernSon; 04-26-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:36 AM
WNeal
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In Veteran VII
Cruise-In Veteran VIII
"Slower Azz Dog"
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09

Signed Michael
That is some dangerous stuff there son, DANGEROUS STUFF
Old 04-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Z06_505
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnAlley

Very cool! I have their competition sway bars, engine mounts and tranny mounts.

Congrats 1010ths on becoming a real player in this sport of ours.

On a more historical note Photon and Rocket, be prepared to get your usual track spankings from my silver speedster with it's new, upgraded, 600hp + engine.

Get notified of new replies

To 10/10ths Track event May 4th & 5th

Quick Reply: 10/10ths Track event May 4th & 5th