Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Redline Motorsports-PFADT-South Florida

Old 12-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Redline Motorsports
Melting Slicks

Received 124 Likes on 84 Posts

Default Redline Motorsports-PFADT-South Florida

Its been just over 6 months since we moved our operations from New York to South Florida. During this time we have connected with the regional market as well as fire up our racing program. Part of this program was also leading us to the road course market which is much stronger here then up North. With the upcoming season approaching we have been talking with our partners at PFADT Engineering about a "support program" for eligible individuals that are active on the racing scene. As many are aware, PFADT Engineering is a leading suspension designer and manufacture with an emphasis on the C5 and C6 Corvettes which makes them a fitting partner with such a program.

The level of support is still be defined and will be based on specific criteria which is forth coming. It will be a combination of chassis and power performance.... two things this alliance will have for sure.

Please also note that this program IS NOT targeted at the individuals who attend an event or two and spend most of there time street driving so please have some regard when contact us about this.

Please e mail your "resume" to myself at howard@redline-motorsports.net or Aaron Pfadt at aaron@pfadtracing.com

We look forward in building some new relationships and getting some of the more competitive racers to the winners circle.

Howard Tanner
Old 12-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Aaron Pfadt
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08
Autocross & Roadrace Forum Sponsor

What's up you guys, no aspiring Corvette road racers out there in South Florida?

The combined resources of both Redline Motorsports and Pfadt Race Engineering are a potent combo for putting your car on the podium at your next race or Time Trial. We are looking for a good partner to increase exposure at Florida and SE Region events. The combination of some parts and preparation support with Pfadt's NASA Contingency program and we can potentially take a large bite out of your track budget.

Contact us and let's talk.

-Aaron
Old 12-13-2012, 05:05 PM
taken19
Track Junky

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
Tech Contributor

I'm very interested, but don't compete competitively yet. I've contacted Howard a few months ago about a similar topic, but nothing really came of it. If either of you are willing to take a chance, let me know. I know I'm not the best driver out there, but I think I can hold my own.

Howard or Aaron, shoot me a PM if there is any interest at all...

Get notified of new replies

To Redline Motorsports-PFADT-South Florida

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Redline Motorsports-PFADT-South Florida