Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5Z OEM Rear Wheels - ONLY selling at Watkins Glen next Sat

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 01:04 PM
GettReal
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default C5Z OEM Rear Wheels - ONLY selling at Watkins Glen next Sat

Hi, guys, cleaning out the parts shelves (damn I have a lot of parts) And was thinking about my OEM wheels I used for the track, I now have two other sets so these are just sitting. I have 2 Alcoa's and 2 Speedlines, both are 18x10.5. These are in great shape and I think I even have the centre caps somewhere. These were hard to come by and seem to be getting harder so I'm ok if I don't sell them.

Thought I'd throw this out there...I'm going to be at Watkins Glen next weekend for the NASA Race weekend and would be interested in selling to a racer that is also going to be there.

I'm not the type of seller that wants to wrap them, box, price, ship, so I usually only sell locally. But since I'll be at the Glen, I wanted to make this offer.

$700. for the set, I believe the going rate for these now, I paid just a tad more. This is first come first serve based on time of post OR PM and closest to my asking price, so who needs cheap track wheels??

Last edited by GettReal; 09-23-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: C5Z OEM Rear Wheels - ONLY selling at Watkins Glen next Sat