Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Find the Line MAM May 2012 Video

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 10:09 PM
MartyZ51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Find the Line MAM May 2012 Video

We had a great time at the Find the Line event at MAM in Pacific Junction Iowa over the weekend. A lot of track time with forum members. Check out this video clip of four of us. I just couldn't catch that black ZO6. I thought it was the Stig!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krpdCwk-4MU
Old 05-21-2012, 11:54 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

Love the video my friend Rosie we call him in the black z06 is a damn good driver you were holding your own for sure against him it is always fun to play a real close car mouse game like that!

good meeting you this weekend as well!

i will send rosie the video since he is out of town this week!
Old 05-22-2012, 06:05 PM
outsideline
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Mam.

Good video Marty. Nice meeting you & your Cobra buddy.
All of us had a great time, & hope to go back in the fall & do it
again. Now I have your good lines on tape to study.
Derick, Wish you the best on getting your Z back on the track.
Any way you can still make Road America?
Herb
Old 05-22-2012, 10:05 PM
MartyZ51
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was the most Corvettes I've seen at a Midwest event. I hope we can get even more out for the next Find the Line in July. The best time I had was just over 1.43.

Rosie had to be running under 1.40. That ZO6 would just walk away from me? I didn't get out on the track with Derek to compare but he looked fast as well.

I'm contemplating going to the Great Plains PCA event in 2 weeks at Hastings. This is a fun track and they are a relaxed group. The only thing holding me back is it's a race weekend which means 5 runs a day. Ken and Herb, we need a full write up of Road America!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:56 PM
theVcar
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by MartyZ51
That was the most Corvettes I've seen at a Midwest event. I hope we can get even more out for the next Find the Line in July. The best time I had was just over 1.43.

Rosie had to be running under 1.40. That ZO6 would just walk away from me? I didn't get out on the track with Derek to compare but he looked fast as well.

I'm contemplating going to the Great Plains PCA event in 2 weeks at Hastings. This is a fun track and they are a relaxed group. The only thing holding me back is it's a race weekend which means 5 runs a day. Ken and Herb, we need a full write up of Road America!

How long is that track

Get notified of new replies

To Find the Line MAM May 2012 Video

Quick Reply: Find the Line MAM May 2012 Video